WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Tags: Anti-General Assembly, Anti-Security Council, Anti-World Assembly, Casual, Democratic, FT: FTL, Fandom, Future Tech, Human-Only, Magical, Monarchist, Offsite Chat, and 4 others.Post Apocalyptic, Religious, Role Player, and Small.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in The Imperial Union
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, The Imperial Union is ranked 15,609th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Empire of Reborn Vandals||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Reborn from ashes, we will take all that remains.”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of Rubidome||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Better to Fight and Fall, than to Live without Hope”|
|3.||The Imperial Mandate of The Greater Union of Man||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Remember Ashville-Monroe”|
|4.||The Colony of Sangheili Swords||Father Knows Best State||“Wort Wort Wort”|
|5.||The Empire of United Imperial Republics||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom, For The Good Of The People”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Blitzel Kriegen||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Land Heute, Welt Morgen”|
|7.||The Lightning-Struck Territory of Brazilian Armies||Psychotic Dictatorship||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
- : Dystavia ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of Sangheili Swords arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Dystavia arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Glorious russia departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Imperial Mandate of The Greater Union of Man ejected Glorious russia from the region.
- : The Imperial Mandate of The Greater Union of Man renamed the office held by The Imperial Mandate of The Greater Union of Man from "Emperor" to "Interior Emperor" in The Imperial Union.
- : The Imperial Mandate of The Greater Union of Man renamed the office held by The Holy Empire of Blitzel Kriegen from "Vice Emperor" to "Exterior Emperor" in The Imperial Union.
- : The sangheli swords ceased to exist.
- : The Imperial Mandate of The Greater Union of Man dismissed Glorious russia as Security Officer of The Imperial Union.
- : The Imperial Mandate of The Greater Union of Man removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate in The Imperial Union.
The Imperial Union Regional Message Board
After much fighting and drinking, we have decided. Tyrim is a lost cause, best serving as a guide for us to colonize cyberspace. Fuadhi will lead us into the stars, as he had once taught us of your people's survival, in a fiery advance.
Heck yeah bröther
This is an official request from Sovereign Emperor Carus, the Council of Advisors, and the Lord Supreme and House Speaker. Mesospiria is currently dealing in a state of anarchy due to a number of "internal conflicts". We require immediate assistance from any who would hear this. Whether ally or enemy, military or terrorist, titan or mere man, your help is welcome. You will be compensated graciously.
"The Holy Empire Will Protect All That Sees Fit To Be Underneath Our Wretched Boot. I Have Finally Started To Increase In My Ranks, So For Now, I Will Be Leading The Advancement For Blitzel Kriegen, Our Holy Empire. All For The Name Of The The Imperial Union! May God Rest Upon Our Shoulders, Then."
Project Dark Eagles is complete, the last holdouts of resistance on Terra are targeted. Vote will commence for their fate.