The A of the B of the C of the D of Zjaum is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by T'korov Eyeketrau with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, complete lack of prisons, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 9.488 billion R'Koo-oi enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The minute, corrupt, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, although Education and Administration are also considered important, while Welfare and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wt'kroiya Turayi. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Wrau-yi economy, worth a remarkable 2,936 trillion wyis a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 309,459 wyis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Fistfighting vigilantes tend to suffer a lot of gunshot wounds, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, comic books avoid plot inconsistencies by removing the plot, and travelers often bring empty plastic bottles on Air Zjaum flights to avoid the pay lavatories. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Zjaum's national animal is the woiwi, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Reformed Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zjaum withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Northern Borland".
- : Zjaum voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Northern Borland".
- : Zjaum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Death Penalty Ban"".
- : Zjaum was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Zjaum endorsed The Armed Republic of Paleocacher.
- : Zjaum voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Treatment of Prisoners".
- : Zjaum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Criminal Protocol"".
- : Zjaum's influence in The League of Conservative Nations rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Zjaum voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Verdant Haven".
- : Zjaum voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fairness in Collective Bargaining".