|Faith||Cult of Worms Armageddon|
The Empire of Visigotha Nova is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by YTrojan with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 5.614 billion Visigoths are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, corrupt government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Education also on the agenda, while Environment and Welfare aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.0%.
The very strong Visigothic economy, worth 479 trillion Euros a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is 85,354 Euros, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 267,667 per year while the poor average 20,855, a ratio of 12.8 to 1.
This year's comedy award has left mothers-in-law seething, retail stores offer sales every hour on the hour, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, and purported secret military bases are dismissed by YTrojan to be highly-advanced toilet factories. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Visigotha Nova's national animal is the Vulture, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Cult of Worms Armageddon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Visigotha Nova's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Visigotha Nova's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Visigotha Nova's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Visigotha Nova's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Visigotha Nova changed its national motto to "It just won't stay dead!".
- : Visigotha Nova was refounded in Osiris.
- : Visigotha Nova ceased to exist in Visigoths.
- : Visigotha Nova's influence in Visigoths rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : Visigotha Nova's influence in Visigoths fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Visigotha Nova's influence in Visigoths rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".