The Dictatorship of Valenzza is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by NKVP with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 7.859 billion Valenzi have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elektra. The average income tax rate is 70.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Valenzzan economy, worth 778 trillion kosons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is 99,118 kosons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Wilderness-dwelling hermits are surprised to find railway stations on their front doorsteps, replacement organs are grown in vats, all weapon research has been banned, and lines of trenches demarcate the nation's borders. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Valenzza's national animal is the Forest Pan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valenzza voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights for Crime Victims Act".
- : Valenzza suppressed a post on the Kogaion Regional Message Board.
- : Valenzza's influence in Kogaion rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Valenzza's influence in Kogaion rose from "Power" to "Dominator".
- : Following new legislation in Valenzza, lines of trenches demarcate the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in Valenzza, all weapon research has been banned.
- : Following new legislation in Valenzza, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Following new legislation in Valenzza, wilderness-dwelling hermits are surprised to find railway stations on their front doorsteps.
- : Following new legislation in Valenzza, community organizers have given up going door to door because nobody is home.
- : Following new legislation in Valenzza, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population.
Endorsements Received: None.