The Sense of Justice of Treebeard is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Treebeard with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, enslaved workforce, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 11.518 billion Treebeardians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fangorn Village. The average income tax rate is 65.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Treebeardian economy, worth a remarkable 1,253 trillion Ents a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 108,823 Ents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
A weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order, students and teachers are regularly stopped and searched for symbols of religious affiliation before class, governments opposing Treebeard are beset by rebels, and the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Treebeard's national animal is the squirrel, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Eru Ilúvatar.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Treebeard was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Treebeard's influence in The Hole rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Treebeard's influence in The Hole fell from "Contender" to "Auxiliary".
- : Treebeard's influence in The Hole rose from "Zero" to "Contender".
- : Treebeard applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Treebeard relocated from The Golden Triangle to The Hole.
- : Treebeard resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Treebeard ejected and banned The Armed Republic of SingerSteak8 from The Golden Triangle.
- : Treebeard ejected and banned The Lunar Black Hawk of RachHawk005 from The Golden Triangle.
- : Treebeard ejected and banned Firegrant from The Golden Triangle.