|Animal||Harfang des neiges|
The Republique of Quebec is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 32.928 billion Québécois enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Welfare and Environment also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 35.4%.
The strong Quebecian economy, worth a remarkable 2,467 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 74,934 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 237,025 per year while the poor average 18,081, a ratio of 13.1 to 1.
Meat-eating is frowned upon, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, the government seizes all major gold finds, and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Quebec's national animal is the Harfang des neiges, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quebec was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Dead and the Top 5% for Most Zombified.
- : Quebec was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombies and the Top 5% for Most Survivors.
- : Quebec was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Quebec's influence in Quebec fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Quebec's influence in Quebec rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Quebec was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Quebec was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Quebec's influence in Quebec rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Quebec was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Quebec was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.