|Leader||Zok'Jun Hughes Elgind|
The Cyberocratic Imperial Realm of Moarfall is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Zok'Jun Hughes Elgind with an even hand, and renowned for its vat-grown people, keen interest in outer space, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 17.29 billion Moarfallians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Industry and Law & Order are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Acheron. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Moarfallian economy, worth a remarkable 5,883 trillion Kredits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 340,300 Kredits, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,019,376 per year while the poor average 5,304, a ratio of 569 to 1.
Signs saying "No Poor People or Weirdoes" are common outside shops and cafés, terrorist videos start by thanking their sponsors, government solves problems by tossing money at the nearest geek, and the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks". Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Moarfall's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Moarfall's influence in New Coalition of Nations rose from "Minnow" to "Diplomat".
- : Moarfall altered its national flag.
- : Moarfall lodged a message on the New Coalition of Nations Regional Message Board.
- : Moarfall relocated from Lazarus to New Coalition of Nations.
- : Moarfall was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Moarfall ceased to exist in New Coalition of Nations.
- : Moarfall was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Following new legislation in Moarfall, the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks".
- : Following new legislation in Moarfall, government solves problems by tossing money at the nearest geek.
- : Following new legislation in Moarfall, terrorist videos start by thanking their sponsors.