|Leader||the Great Leader Kyle|
The Awesomeness of Kyle is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Great Leader Kyle with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, compulsory military service, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, devout population of 17.476 billion Kyles are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyle. The average income tax rate is 39.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Kyle economy, worth 470 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 26,901 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, people's charity begins and ends at home, and imprisonment is the leading cause of disownment. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kyle's national animal is the bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyle's influence in Kyle rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Kyle relocated from Lazarus to Kyle.
- : Kyle founded the region Kyle.
- : Kyle was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Kyle ceased to exist in Jethnea.
- : Kyle's influence in Jethnea fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Kyle's influence in Jethnea rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Kyle's influence in Jethnea rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Kyle's influence in Jethnea rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kyle's influence in Jethnea rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".