|Leader||The Chief Representative|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Kershya is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Chief Representative with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cheerful population of 22.938 billion Kershyans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Raydh'll. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kershyan economy, worth a remarkable 6,609 trillion Paplis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 288,126 Paplis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passive-aggressive congratulations cards inform mums-to-be that their pregnancy is their greatest achievement in life, the KBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, children have nightmares about the eerie red glow and constant whirring of newly-installed machines, and parking's carefree without parking car fees. Crime is totally unknown. Kershya's national animal is the Black Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Oracular Philosophy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kershya was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Kershya's influence in The Council of The Multiverse rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Kershya was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Kershya's influence in The Council of The Multiverse rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Kershya's influence in The Council of The Multiverse rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Kershya's influence in The Council of The Multiverse rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kershya's influence in The Council of The Multiverse rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Kershya's influence in The Council of The Multiverse rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Kershya relocated from The archipelago of the pie to The Council of The Multiverse.
- : Kershya's influence in The archipelago of the pie rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".