|Capital||City at the Edge of the World|
The Guardians of Jevron is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Servalan with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, avant-garde cinema, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 4.385 billion Jevronians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City at the Edge of the World. The average income tax rate is 69.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jevronian economy, worth 327 trillion Federation Credits a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 74,705 Federation Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, terrorists who are 17th cousins with the ex-wives of half-brothers of citizens are now exempt from the immigration ban, Big Brother is still watching even when your big brother is dead, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jevron's national animal is the Mutoid, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Polytheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jevron endorsed The Guardian Champion Dominion of Panthalassa-Pangaea.
- : Jevron relocated from Dictatorial Independent Confederation to Confederation Of Great Nations.
- : Jevron's influence in Dictatorial Independent Confederation rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Jevron was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Jevron relocated from New Merciam to Dictatorial Independent Confederation.
- : Jevron's influence in New Merciam rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Jevron endorsed The Grey Wardens of Upper Michigania.
- : Jevron relocated from The European Economic And Defence Union to New Merciam.
- : Jevron's influence in The European Economic And Defence Union rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Jevron relocated from The Worshipers of Fred to The European Economic And Defence Union.
Endorsements Received: None.