|Faith||Blood for the blood god|
The ☭☭☭☭☭☭ of Galactic Powers is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Matt Olson with an iron fist, and notable for its enslaved workforce, zero percent divorce rate, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 4.448 billion working drones are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 38.3%.
The frighteningly efficient a working drone economy, worth 567 trillion Gold Bars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Retail, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 127,695 Gold Bars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 371,427 per year while the poor average 34,729, a ratio of 10.7 to 1.
Family trees become bare as entire branches are lopped off, Matt Olson is described as an everyday person with normal tastes and the usual interests, Matt Olson panders to nontraditional families, and one-word headlines are the norm in a working drone newspapers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Galactic Powers's national animal is the monster, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Blood for the blood god.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Galactic Powers's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Galactic Powers's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Galactic Powers's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Galactic Powers was refounded in Osiris.
- : Galactic Powers ceased to exist in Callista.
- : Galactic Powers's influence in Callista fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Galactic Powers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Galactic Powers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Following new legislation in Galactic Powers, one-word headlines are the norm in a working drone newspapers.
- : Following new legislation in Galactic Powers, Matt Olson panders to nontraditional families.