|Leader||Electric Dictator Bedebao|
|Animal||Tentacled Lion of Venus|
The 𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕕 Dystopia of Bedetopia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Electric Dictator Bedebao with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, flagrant waste-dumping, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 21.32 billion Bedetopians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Healthcare and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Welfare and Education receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The βetaship. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Bedetopian economy, worth a remarkable 8,778 trillion βedollars a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 411,768 βedollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government terminates employment with extreme prejudice, political activists are routinely executed, the government has pinkie-promised never to use its veto power except in an emergency, and tumbleweeds made of litter adorn city streets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Bedetopia's national animal is the Tentacled Lion of Venus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bedetopia, tumbleweeds made of litter adorn city streets.
- : Following new legislation in Bedetopia, the government has pinkie-promised never to use its veto power except in an emergency.
- : Following new legislation in Bedetopia, political activists are routinely executed.
- : Following new legislation in Bedetopia, the government terminates employment with extreme prejudice.
- : Following new legislation in Bedetopia, train stations can be 'armful places.
- : Following new legislation in Bedetopia, fitness to teach sport is proven by urinating the furthest up a wall.
- : Bedetopia's influence in Bedetopian Network rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Following new legislation in Bedetopia, art criticism in Bedetopia is scathingly destructive.
- : Bedetopia was nominated for a World Assembly Condemnation by The Democratic Republic of Zalofus.
- : Following new legislation in Bedetopia, badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game.