by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Yorkshire RMB

WA Delegate: The Grandma's in charge of Wetwang on the Wolds (elected )

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 369th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 991st
World Factbook Entry

The region of Yorkshire though not the biggest in Nationstates, but it is the largest county in England. We never cause anyone any trouble, we are humble, and wish we could be treated in the same way. Anyone can reside here, preferably Yorkshire folk but we are open to everyone. Please mind your manners and respect this region. We are very sad at the loss of Mejobsworth, may he rest in peace. Thank you.

Tags: Featured, Founderless, and Large.

Regional Power: Moderate

Yorkshire contains 55 nations, the 369th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Black Market in Yorkshire

World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.

As a region, Yorkshire is ranked 5,732nd in the world for Largest Black Market.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Dictatorship of Jorge Rafael VidelaCorporate Police State“Jorge Rafaél Videla”
2.The Republic of Ruth2Democratic Socialists“Cuddle”
3.The Shire of BryxyconDemocratic Socialists“For the love of the nation.”
4.The Principality of GenuahTyranny by Majority“God, country, revolution, unity.”
5.The Reddening Sunset of EveningScandinavian Liberal Paradise“Amazing”
6.The Republic of RegolasDemocratic Socialists“Raise above yourself!”
7.The Valued Puppet of Skies11Moralistic Democracy“The best lack all conviction”
8.The Frozen Paradise of The White WitchCorrupt Dictatorship“The Deep Magic Will Be Appeased”
9.The Armed Republic of TinorInoffensive Centrist Democracy“E pluribus Unum”
10.The Community of RidorInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Seeing is believing”
123456»

Regional Happenings

More...

Yorkshire Regional Message Board

bronze you say? expensive stuff, I just spent a fortune on grannies unwanted hat gifts

this season I will mostly be wearing sack cloth , if i wear anything at all

Crazymonkeyjungle wrote:bronze you say? expensive stuff, I just spent a fortune on grannies unwanted hat gifts

this season I will mostly be wearing sack cloth , if i wear anything at all

oh my. how daring of you.

You see - all the fun gone - all that remains is crazyboy and his unwanted jibes - not big and not funny.
Bring back the virtual parties, the orders for triple distilllled finest nettle tonic, the disappearances, Ted still waiting with the state tuctuc, the people working down the sequin mines. All there to be enjoyed, but that enjoyment needs participitation. I will stay for a while and see. You will note I have been absent for quite a while.
I thank you people for your kind remarks, now lets all join in the spirit without the unkind remarks.

Grandma (there's no one quite like me)

Wetwang on the Wolds wrote:You see - all the fun gone - all that remains is crazyboy and his unwanted jibes - not big and not funny.
Bring back the virtual parties, the orders for triple distilllled finest nettle tonic, the disappearances, Ted still waiting with the state tuctuc, the people working down the sequin mines. All there to be enjoyed, but that enjoyment needs participitation. I will stay for a while and see. You will note I have been absent for quite a while.
I thank you people for your kind remarks, now lets all join in the spirit without the unkind remarks.

Grandma (there's no one quite like me)

We're all very glad you're staying. Now come, have some turkish delight and a cuppa.

Good to see there is some activity here in Yorkshire! Of course I wished I was more active, but RL does limit me to what I can do.

Wetwang on the Wolds wrote:all that remains is crazyboy and his unwanted jibes

Oh, but they must be somewhat wanted... :P

New flag who dis?

Ilkley Moor Hats Ltd.: For stylistic development reasons, we'd like to know what the citizens of Yorkshire decorate their hatbands with.

For sequin miners, and everyone else who needs a hard head covering, we recommend this sturdy but decorative specimen. It won't snow or rain down your collar.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/Meyrick_Helmet_feb_2011.JPG/1200px-Meyrick_Helmet_feb_2011.JPG

Our design team is working on Anglo Saxon and Viking styles for the upcoming spring season.

Ilkley Moor wrote:Ilkley Moor Hats Ltd.: For stylistic development reasons, we'd like to know what the citizens of Yorkshire decorate their hatbands with.

We here prefer eel and snakeskin hatbands. Our textile production has never been much to speak of, however, so we wind up just tying an eel or a snake around our hat and letting it dry out in the sun. Eventually, over time, they assume that shape in a semi-permanent manner. The more ambitious among us will actually feed and water the creature, resulting in a kind of pet wrapped round your head.

Very stylish. Postmodern Medusa Light.

Forum View

Advertisement