WA Delegate (non-executive): The Bird Is The Word of Hydroponic Nation (elected )
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in Wysteria
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 1,649th in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Twin Island Queendom of Masaka and Korgano||New York Times Democracy||“We Are Waking”|
|2.||The Varangian Kingdom of Galicia-Volhynia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Varangiae est Imperare Orbi Universo”|
|3.||The Allmighty Nak Nakian Colony of Techno||Corporate Police State||“I came, I saw, I conquered.”|
|4.||The Wealthy Evil Empire of Zamberdaf||Corporate Police State||“No moto since 1902”|
|5.||The Soul-Crushing Factories of Wulfhelm||Corporate Police State||“Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto”|
|6.||The United States of Wars Forever||Corporate Police State||“War”|
|7.||The Allmighty Nak Nakian Colony of The knight who says NI||Compulsory Consumerist State||“I came, I saw, I conquered.”|
|8.||The Classy Realm of Half-Milers||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Sioux is a girl's name.”|
|9.||The Bird Is The Word of Hydroponic Nation||Civil Rights Lovefest||“All Your Cookies Are Belong To Us”|
|10.||The Tire-Burning Torque Engine of HotRodia II||Anarchy||“Burn Out or Bust”|
- : Sovereign saints ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of REINO JESUS of the region PERSA proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of Akendistan arrived from KerbinContinued.
- : The Federation of Botschaft von of the region Embassadia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Religious state ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Oumuamua departed this region for Texas.
- : The Republic of Oumuamua arrived from 10000 Islands.
- : The Principality of Uzhhorod arrived from Kaisertum Osterreich.
- : The Empire of Morraivia of the region Oceanside proposed constructing embassies.
- : The City-States of Milwalkiee of the region The United Nations of Justopia II proposed constructing embassies.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
Hey there, everyone. Just dropping in to say hi, and give everyone who celebrated it a happy late Thanksgiving from the Islands.
Just my personal input on Bruce's question, my family didn't have any big celebration this year because most of my relatives were in Korea for my cousin's wedding. Except for this one year, we always do have a big feast, always on the day of.
For Canadian Thanksgiving it's never about having it on the exact day as much as what works with everyone's travel plans. It's less flexible at Christmas in my family (and I suspect most families that aren't filled with exes and inlaws).
At least in my family, it's the exact opposite. Our Christmas dinners are more flexible while Thanksgiving is generally on the exact day.
Oops. I made my first trip to the netherworld as a nation. ;>)
Anyways, the latest XKI update has been posted on the forum, if anyone's curious about the latest happenings in the Islands just follow this link: http://z1.invisionfree.com/Wysterian_Forum/index.php?showtopic=8401
Hopefully, all the American Wysterians are doing all right in the California region, with the excessive wildfires going on. There are huge firefighting aircraft from my area working down there that are normally stationed in Australia this time of year.
Happy birthday, Mister Delegate!