WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ruthless Ways of Capt Morgan
World Pirates Alliance contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in World Pirates Alliance
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, World Pirates Alliance is ranked 8,371st in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Ruthless Ways of Capt Morgan||Capitalist Paradise||“ Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for Me”|
|2.||The Booty Magnet of Pholidoteuthis||Left-wing Utopia||“Avast, ye scurvy scum!”|
|3.||The Rouge Nation of Joli Rouge||Anarchy||“Terra Mariq Potens”|
- : The Beautiful City at Sea of Namartis departed this region for Dominth2.
- : The Beautiful City at Sea of Namartis arrived from Dominth2.
- : Bluvil pron departed this region for Versailles Isle.
- : Bluvil pron arrived from Versailles Isle.
- : The Free Land of Hollibourn of the region Confederation of Former Reborn States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Zyvy raj ceased to exist.
- : Greenjackets ceased to exist.
- : The Merchant Republic of Talitorea of the region The council nations of the confederacy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Zyvy raj arrived from The Pacific.
- : The People's Republic of Sith Canada departed this region for Europeia.
World Pirates Alliance Regional Message Board
Fuggit, we're going back to Warzone Airspace. We thought other pirates would be fun, but nooo. This place is a ghost town.
Hello, I will stay here if I am elected as delegate
Ahoy, me hearties!
My region, The Ancient Empires of The World, would like to congratulate you for becoming today's featured region. Congratulations!
Dropping off the annual tribute of rum and booties. What you want with baby booties is beyond me, but have a cargo hold full of the little pink and blue woolly wonders along with another load of rum.
My region, Mirare, sends its congratulations on being featured along with a (metaphorical) plate of cookies. We wish you luck!
congratulations featured region!
I enjoy ghost stories. Through hearing them, I discovered that I was not afraid of ghosts ... they were afraid of me.
*leaves rum cookies for everyone*
Post self-deleted by Somalian pirates.