WA Delegate (non-executive): The Shou Empire of Imperial China-Shou (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Alternatus Historia, ASEAN, Brannackia, Brasil, Cinderia, Cobalt Network, Commonwealth of Liberty, Dauiland, Greater Middle East, Japan, Korovia, India, International Debating Area, Lardyland, Machtpolitik, Non Aligned Movement, and 50 others.Oceania, POLATION, The Arab League Congress, The Commonwealth of Crowns, The Confederacy of Free Nations, The Great Universe, The NewsStand, The Turtle Isles, The United Coalition of Nation States, Turkic Union, Union of Nationalists, Union of Socialist Powers, The Srivijayan Consortium, The Bar on the corner of every region, Zero Zero Zero Zero, The Galactic Imperium, Small Globe, The Sands, Hoshizora, Dream Land, The United Multiverses, United World Nations Observer Assembly, Monarch Sciences, The Confederacy of Aligned Nations, United World Nations, nasunia, United Forum of Nations, Bharat, Free Market Federation, Tiandi, United Christian Empires of the West, Nusantara Archipelago, The Fallout Wasteland, Armament And Aid Accord, Region Name, Empire of the Trident, Union of Lardy Nations, New World Rises, Regionless, Institute of Cellulose, China, The Arm of Orion, Virtuous Nations, Asia, Philippines, 1904, Indian Alliance, The Roleplay Chessboard, Global Assembly, and Nation of Earth.
The embassy with New World Rises is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in World Conference
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, World Conference is ranked 10,166th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Federal Republic of GeldMark||Anarchy||“Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein!”|
|2.||The Walvis Bay of New Gough Island||Left-wing Utopia||“Freedom at last”|
|3.||The International Community of World Conference||New York Times Democracy||“---”|
|4.||The Shou Empire of Imperial China-Shou||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“天地的祝福归于皇帝！/ Blessings Upon The Emperor!”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Franquois||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“La Loi et le Roi”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Deynmark||Left-wing Utopia||“Tbd”|
|7.||The Federal People's Republic of The P h i l i p p i n e s||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We move forward forever! And backwards never!”|
|8.||The Empire of Chosun-gug||Corporate Bordello||“오직 정의 만이 평화를 가져올 것입니다”|
|9.||The Grand Duchy of Briezanny||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Kentoc'h mervel eget bezań saotret”|
|10.||The Restored Gaelic Kingdom of The Irish Provinces||New York Times Democracy||“A hundred thousand welcomes!”|
- : The Kingdom of Franquois arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of Oaks 109 of the region New World Rises ordered the closure of its embassy in World Conference.
- : The Princely Federation of Mughaliya arrived from Balder.
- : The Burman Kakistocracy of Basementees of the region Pax Britannia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Kurapika Zoldyck of the region Japan cancelled the closure of its embassy in World Conference.
- : The Will of The Chariot of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in World Conference.
- : Sambayanang filipino ceased to exist.
- : Sri malaya ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Heiliges remisches reich and World Conference.
- : The People's Republic of Deynmark arrived from The South Pacific.
World Conference Regional Message Board
Whose dumb idea was it to rework the rp?
It was our region, we agreed and conducted a poll in doing so. Everyone is busy at the moment.
Yet it takes months to write a lore....
Please take into consideration of real-life, and this project is big indeed, taking into account of possible alternatives. If you wish to complain, complain somewhere else. We're putting efforts for the best of our region.
inv me to the discord, i'm back from universal hiatus
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet