WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Theocracy of Ambassador
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in World Assembly
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, World Assembly is ranked 13,120th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Allied States of The Andromeda Archipelago||New York Times Democracy||“Everybody's Got a Little Light Under the Sun”|
|2.||The Topid Troll Defense Puppet of Ugdam||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Stopping trolls whenever they attempt coups.”|
|3.||The Republic of Topid7||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Official puppet of Topid”|
|4.||The United States of Guidesune||New York Times Democracy||“Even though the world is evil, we can still change it.”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of New Militaria||Democratic Socialists||“FREEDOM”|
|6.||The Theocracy of Ambassador||Tyranny by Majority||“The Founder”|
- : World assembly law review ceased to exist.
- : The Armed Republic of New Militaria arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Allied States of The Andromeda Archipelago arrived from The Confederacy of Free Nations.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Fascism Indonesia departed this region for The Dictatorial Paradise.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Fascism Indonesia arrived from The Dictatorial Paradise.
- : The United States of Guidesune arrived from Lazarus.
- : World assembly law review arrived from Osiris.
- : Weisenbergia of the region Westylvania proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Emirate of Luci departed this region for Ridgefield.
- : The Emirate of Luci arrived from Ridgefield.
World Assembly Regional Message Board
At least do something here this time if you’re going to keep it.
You hear a sound reminiscent of pasta being wriggled.
Speech begins to form in your thoughts, as viscous as the sound.
"Humans of the world, I come to participate in this grand uniting. Allow me to discuss with you how this globe may be changed."
The god leaves behind him a urgent feeling, as if he was expecting something."
I could come on board with that. I am getting more and more free time as my busy season wraps up, so I could be around NS more often. It'll probably be September before I'm at 100% though as I've still got a major RL project over my head until end of August.
I am currently without a home region. I was removed from my home region St Abbaddon quite a while ago, but, I have been to busy IRL to do much since then. I haven't decided where I'll spend time in NS. This region would be as good a fit as any, after all I've got 14 WA resolutions under my belt back in the day. I'm sure I'm rusty, but I didn't have this region for no reason. I was once a pretty active WA Author and I was an important person in the early period of the Security Council. I like your idea for running the region as though it were a mock WA. You had some pretty good ideas to build on.
Soooo.. Want to keep going?
And to be more specific, would you be okay with this region moving forward with your plan for the region with me as Founder? I don't want to steal your idea, I hope you'll stick around (maybe less anonymously).
Soooooo, what is this house rules regarding endorcements? Mine is, if you scratch my back, I scratch yours.