WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Theocracy of Ambassador
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in World Assembly
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, World Assembly is ranked 9,022nd in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Theocracy of Void Pocket n141b||Anarchy||“Ramen.”|
|2.||The Confederacy of South Dixer||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Following the old ways”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of Drone Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cogito ergo sum”|
|4.||The Republic of Topid7||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Official puppet of Topid”|
|5.||The Theocracy of Ambassador||Tyranny by Majority||“The Founder”|
|6.||The Topid Troll Defense Puppet of Ugdam||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Stopping trolls whenever they attempt coups.”|
|7.||The Republic of Anonymous Nation||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Bringing World Assembly to the People”|
- : The SCUT's Equalizer of The Grand Equalizer departed this region for The United Front.
- : The SCUT's Equalizer of The Grand Equalizer arrived from The Mappers Union.
- : The Incorporated States of Capitalist Dolphins departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Rogue Nation of Drone Nation arrived from Enadia.
- : The Theocracy of Void Pocket n141b arrived from World Assembly Region.
- : The Incorporated States of Capitalist Dolphins arrived from The Labyrinth.
- : The Republic of Tralanta departed this region for The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Republic of Tralanta arrived from The Central Regional Government.
- : The Confederacy of South Dixer arrived from World Assembly Region.
- : The Republic of Anonymous Nation arrived from World Assembly Region.
World Assembly Regional Message Board
At least do something here this time if you’re going to keep it.
You hear a sound reminiscent of pasta being wriggled.
Speech begins to form in your thoughts, as viscous as the sound.
"Humans of the world, I come to participate in this grand uniting. Allow me to discuss with you how this globe may be changed."
The god leaves behind him a urgent feeling, as if he was expecting something."
I could come on board with that. I am getting more and more free time as my busy season wraps up, so I could be around NS more often. It'll probably be September before I'm at 100% though as I've still got a major RL project over my head until end of August.
I am currently without a home region. I was removed from my home region St Abbaddon quite a while ago, but, I have been to busy IRL to do much since then. I haven't decided where I'll spend time in NS. This region would be as good a fit as any, after all I've got 14 WA resolutions under my belt back in the day. I'm sure I'm rusty, but I didn't have this region for no reason. I was once a pretty active WA Author and I was an important person in the early period of the Security Council. I like your idea for running the region as though it were a mock WA. You had some pretty good ideas to build on.
Soooo.. Want to keep going?
And to be more specific, would you be okay with this region moving forward with your plan for the region with me as Founder? I don't want to steal your idea, I hope you'll stick around (maybe less anonymously).
Soooooo, what is this house rules regarding endorcements? Mine is, if you scratch my back, I scratch yours.