WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Theocracy of Ambassador
Last WA Update:
World Assembly contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in World Assembly
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, World Assembly is ranked 18,021st in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Theocracy of Ambassador||Tyranny by Majority||“The Founder”|
|2.||The Topid Troll Defense Puppet of Ugdam||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Stopping trolls whenever they attempt coups.”|
|3.||The Republic of Topid7||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Official puppet of Topid”|
- : The Empire of Kamacura departed this region for Sovereign Allied States Convocation.
- : The Empire of Kamacura arrived from Osiris.
- : The Empire of Kamacura departed this region for Osiris.
- : The Empire of Kamacura arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Federal Republic of Crdzelidsk departed this region for Oatland.
- : The Federal Republic of Crdzelidsk arrived from Oatland.
- : New militaria ceased to exist.
- : The andromeda archipelago ceased to exist.
- : Guidesune departed this region for Huddersfield.
- : World assembly law review ceased to exist.
World Assembly Regional Message Board
At least do something here this time if you’re going to keep it.
You hear a sound reminiscent of pasta being wriggled.
Speech begins to form in your thoughts, as viscous as the sound.
"Humans of the world, I come to participate in this grand uniting. Allow me to discuss with you how this globe may be changed."
The god leaves behind him a urgent feeling, as if he was expecting something."
I could come on board with that. I am getting more and more free time as my busy season wraps up, so I could be around NS more often. It'll probably be September before I'm at 100% though as I've still got a major RL project over my head until end of August.
I am currently without a home region. I was removed from my home region St Abbaddon quite a while ago, but, I have been to busy IRL to do much since then. I haven't decided where I'll spend time in NS. This region would be as good a fit as any, after all I've got 14 WA resolutions under my belt back in the day. I'm sure I'm rusty, but I didn't have this region for no reason. I was once a pretty active WA Author and I was an important person in the early period of the Security Council. I like your idea for running the region as though it were a mock WA. You had some pretty good ideas to build on.
Soooo.. Want to keep going?
Soooooo, what is this house rules regarding endorcements? Mine is, if you scratch my back, I scratch yours.