WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Theocracy of Ambassador
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in World Assembly
The World Census conducted frenzied haggling with fishmongers in order to determine which nations have the largest fishing industries.
As a region, World Assembly is ranked 13,453rd in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Victory I-class Star Destroyer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The ceremony of innocence is drowned”|
|2.||The Theocracy of Ambassador||Tyranny by Majority||“The Founder”|
|3.||The Republic of Topid7||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Official puppet of Topid”|
|4.||The Topid Troll Defense Puppet of Ugdam||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Stopping trolls whenever they attempt coups.”|
|5.||The Empire of Arinajina||Democratic Socialists||“Thala Neu Oco | They May Rise.”|
- : Kv-1 model 1940 ceased to exist.
- : South dixer ceased to exist.
- : The Protectorate of Liliarchy ancillary 48 departed this region for Plum Island.
- : The Rogue Nation of Drone Nation departed this region for Commonwealth of Great Britain and Eire.
- : The Empire of Arinajina arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Theocracy of Ambassador dismissed The Democratic Republic of Victory I-class Star Destroyer as lily of World Assembly.
- : The Theocracy of Ambassador removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate in World Assembly.
- : Anonymous nation ceased to exist.
- : Void pocket n141b ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Republic of Victory I-class Star Destroyer lost WA Delegate status.
World Assembly Regional Message Board
At least do something here this time if you’re going to keep it.
You hear a sound reminiscent of pasta being wriggled.
Speech begins to form in your thoughts, as viscous as the sound.
"Humans of the world, I come to participate in this grand uniting. Allow me to discuss with you how this globe may be changed."
The god leaves behind him a urgent feeling, as if he was expecting something."
I could come on board with that. I am getting more and more free time as my busy season wraps up, so I could be around NS more often. It'll probably be September before I'm at 100% though as I've still got a major RL project over my head until end of August.
I am currently without a home region. I was removed from my home region St Abbaddon quite a while ago, but, I have been to busy IRL to do much since then. I haven't decided where I'll spend time in NS. This region would be as good a fit as any, after all I've got 14 WA resolutions under my belt back in the day. I'm sure I'm rusty, but I didn't have this region for no reason. I was once a pretty active WA Author and I was an important person in the early period of the Security Council. I like your idea for running the region as though it were a mock WA. You had some pretty good ideas to build on.
Soooo.. Want to keep going?
Soooooo, what is this house rules regarding endorcements? Mine is, if you scratch my back, I scratch yours.