WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Women Empire contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Women Empire
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Women Empire is ranked 17,361st in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Celtic Kingdom of Anarcha Feminist Gynarchy||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Factsbooks arent factual”|
|2.||The Matriarchy of Kircjani||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Women's Nation”|
|3.||The Wimmin's Studies of Sister Sheila J||Psychotic Dictatorship||“A puppet of Chessmistress”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Goddess and Women Empire.
- : The Queendom of The Blood Countess lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Celtic Kingdom of Anarcha Feminist Gynarchy banned The Queendom of The Blood Countess from the region.
- : The Celtic Kingdom of Anarcha Feminist Gynarchy suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Celtic Kingdom of Anarcha Feminist Gynarchy unsuppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Queendom of The Blood Countess departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Celtic Kingdom of Anarcha Feminist Gynarchy ejected The Queendom of The Blood Countess from the region.
- : The Matriarchy of Empra Romenistan departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Celtic Kingdom of Anarcha Feminist Gynarchy ejected The Matriarchy of Empra Romenistan from the region.
- : The Queendom of The Blood Countess suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
Women Empire Regional Message Board
can't do it, puppet nation
Found out it was a he. And Well it was only you for a while. So I would call that unconscious if that helps.
210 days ago: Sister Sheila J agreed to construct embassies between Women Empire and Amazonia Queendom.
27 days ago: The region was founded by The United Kingdom of Varssedonogottis.
That's really weird: apparently such region, Amazonia Queendom, ceased to exist and then it was refounded, but in the process it kept the embassy with us!
I don't have much time to play, so even throwing a bunch of recruitment messages would be unfair: a dozen people would arrive here, and then they would live in a region with a founder barely logging in once a month just to keep the region alive.
Still, I'm keeping the region alive because chances are that in future I could stay online a little more.
Yeah. I know. But it could be worse
hi! I'll be an obedient servant
Just wondering how you all were doing.
Have a great day.
Just one thing, you need to update the WFE. The person in charge of RP has left.
Who was that?