WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Amorphous Mass of Point Blob
Last WA Update:
Wild Hunt is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Wild Hunt
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, Wild Hunt is ranked 26,195th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Amorphous Mass of Point Blob||Left-Leaning College State||“If it has stats, we can kill it”|
- : The Empire of Arreche of the region Commonwealth of Arrechean Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Sweden Kard of the region Guinea Kiribati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Wien.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Wildfires.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Vincence Empire and Wild Hunt.
- : The Empire of 4 statds departed this region for Europe.
- : The Empire of 4 statds arrived from United Kingdom.
- : The Rising Sun Pacific Empire of Haruhi Japan of the region The Vincence Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in Wild Hunt.
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Wild Hunt and The Vincence Empire.
Wild Hunt Regional Message Board
Let it never be said I allowed some other nation to claim the first message. Fools.
POINT BLOB IS ALPHA HERE!
In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:
**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**
Embassies for anyone and everyone!
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**
Was wondering what was going on. A notification? Here?!
But I see now.