WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Matchmaster of Darkone8
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Bar on the corner of every region, The NewsStand, Avadam Inn, The Embassy, Gypsy Lands, The Great Universe, Rogue CONclave, Hollow Point, Coristno, Lardyland, The Dank Meme Alliance, United Order of Pigeonstotzka, The United Empires of Carson, SECFanatics, The Dawn of Unity, The Erviadus Galaxy, and 17 others.iFunny, Krillin, Green Hill Forest, The Sands, Pluviostan, Bus Stop, Zero Zero Zero Zero, MentosLand, nasunia, The Galactic Empire of Britain, International Debating Area, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Chicken overlords, Eurerre, Train Station, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, and Finns.
Who would win contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Who would win
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Who would win is ranked 8,976th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Matchmaster of Darkone8||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let the games begin!”|
|2.||The Ninja of BlueRodri||Civil Rights Lovefest||“heavy duty”|
|3.||The Blue portal master of AzulRodri||Capitalist Paradise||“Let's have some fun”|
- : The Matchmaster of Darkone8 arrived from Balder.
- : The Matchmaster of Darkone8 lost WA Delegate status.
- : Regional Founder The Matchmaster of Darkone8 ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The free enclave and Who would win.
- : Lound resigned as The Comrade's Poller of Who would win.
- : The Federal Oligarchy of Larry-Blutz of the region The Larry Pact proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The meanship and Who would win.
- : Embassy cancelled between The united states of independence hill and Who would win.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Atlantic Socialist Alliance and Who would win.
- : The Socialist Union of Chowkaria of the region The Atlantic Socialist Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Who would win.
Who would win Regional Message Board
Greetings from Hegiroth!
Unfortunately, the upkeep of all our embassies was too great for our modest regional budget and we had to pull some of them - that meant starting with the dead and not very active regions. If you believe an embassy is still needed then please contact me or the WA Delegate of Hegiroth - please also do the same when you want to reapply.
Best of luck to you!
I need someone to help me remember to do them! I can't just go to this game as much as I used to be able to anymore.
The International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we are hosting a poll about Cryptocurrencies. How should they be regulated? Should they be allowed at all?
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Don't let that history end. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!
Greetings from our region to yours.
** sends over a basket of muffins, jam, butter, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and hershey's kisses**
If you want V BUCKS, send me your accounts name and password so I can give them to you.
Disclaimer: Downvoting this dispatch will result in your death.