WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The King of All Wild Things
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Hippy Haven, The Great Universe, Gay Equality, The Sands, My Little Pony Equestria, The Empire of Friendship, The Embassy, RGBN, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, FurNation, FUR, The Furry Federation, The NewsStand, Yuno, The Bar on the corner of every region, and 11 others.Wolfram and Hart, Christmas, Misanthropic Bloc, The Illuminati, Avadam Inn, International Debating Area, Krillin, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Dinotopia, and The House at Pooh Corner.
Where the Wild Things Are is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Where the Wild Things Are
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Where the Wild Things Are is ranked 2,285th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The King of All Wild Things||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'll eat you up!”|
- : The Indeed Maybe Perhaps of Theberstan of the region First World Order proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Navigators of Wandering Marsupials departed this region for Khuzifenq.
- : The Navigators of Wandering Marsupials arrived from The Straw Hat Pirates.
- : The Dark Sun Empire of Boris Cult of the region The Vincence Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Thiefdom of Gmor departed this region for Warzone Asia.
- : The United of we can't of Nister of the region Empire Overlords proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Aredita of the region The Region Of Gargery proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Country of United States of the Mars of the region RAMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The King of All Wild Things updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
Where the Wild Things Are Regional Message Board
yeah i put another reminder in Krillin after I looked at the members that voted (after I sent my message here yesterday) . I do not know who owns the puppets though but I recognise the names(bar the last 2 who i dont recognise) , If I find out I'll take action. Don't blame Scotland Serenity for this as I know they arent his alts and weve both made the rules clear to our region members
I apologise on behalf of whoever decided to ruin the Ass Cote for both you guys and Scotland Serenity
ScotlandSerenity, Evokice, I didn't for a moment think either of you would be "masterminding" this. It looks like an individual over-enthusiastically and misguidedly trying to boost their region / friend. It happens. It's not something I feel you're responsible for.
It's just a pain in the ass (pun intended) to spot the puppets, and to remove them from the overall count.
In previous years, I handled similar situations by TG. Last night I was just too tired, so shouted it out on the RMB without thinking carefully as to how I worded it.
Just a solo navigator wandering around NS.
Besides being a little "Sea Sick" right now.
I was able to hang on for eight minutes.
Eight minutes is pretty good. Especially for someone with seasickness. Wait - I've an idea!
*He chops up some crystallised ginger,and drops it in a cup. He pours on boiling water, and stirs*
Here, this might help your stomach.
Nice now when i CTE, i will be immortalised in NS history.
Time to wander on, thanks for letting me visit.
Leaves a block of English Blue Stilton Cheese behind as a departing gift.
*Prods the cheese with a finger, then gives it a sniff*
I'LL EAT YOU UP!