by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Where the Wild Things Are RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The King of All Wild Things

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Least Corrupt Governments: 653rd Most Compassionate Citizens: 1,206th Nicest Citizens: 1,268th+4
Most Pacifist: 1,300th Most Inclusive: 1,332nd Most Rebellious Youth: 1,382nd Most Cheerful Citizens: 2,297th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Where The Wild Things Are

How Long Can You Hang from a Tree by Your Fingertips? Take the challenge, then take your place, in the Wild Rumpus Book of Records.

Events:

⏳🌳🙌 | 🏯🏟 | 🚩 | 👑🐎🏖 | 🏆⚽

Projects & places:

📰🏪 | 🏜🎰 | 🐺🐏&💜 | 🎅 | 🏳

Dispatches:

📰🗞 | 📚 | 🎄 |


  1. 63

    Wild Rumpus Book of Records

    BulletinNews by All Wild Things . 808 reads.

  2. 553

    The NewsStand

    BulletinNews by All Wild Things . 7,522 reads.

  3. 67

    The Reference Library

    MetaReference by All Wild Things . 655 reads.

Embassies: The House at Pooh Corner, Hippy Haven, The Great Universe, Gay Equality, The Sands, My Little Pony Equestria, The Empire of Friendship, The Embassy, RGBN, Coristno, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, FurNation, FUR, The Furry Federation, The NewsStand, Yuno, and 14 others.The Bar on the corner of every region, Wolfram and Hart, Christmas, Misanthropic Bloc, The Illuminati, Avadam Inn, International Debating Area, Where Anyone Can Be Anything V2, Krillin, Ekaterinburg Arena, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, and Capricornarius.

Tags: Feminist, Game Player, Minuscule, Multi-Species, Password, Silly, and Surreal.

Where the Wild Things Are contains 2 nations.

Today's World Census Report

The Least Corrupt Governments in Where the Wild Things Are

World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.

As a region, Where the Wild Things Are is ranked 653rd in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Madness of Wild Pooh Corner AmbassadorInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Muffins and Mimosas”
2.The King of All Wild ThingsCivil Rights Lovefest“I'll eat you up!”

Regional Happenings

More...

Where the Wild Things Are Regional Message Board

All Wild Things wrote:*Is woken by the noise of someone at the door. Falls out of bed, and grabs a dressing gown. Stumbles downstairs whilst trying to tie the cord. Fumbles to make the key turn in the lock. Swears. Opens door and peers out.*

It's you! Welcome. Fancy a coffee?

*Wanders to the kitchen and flicks the kettle on. Opens the cupboard and pulls out two mugs and a jar of coffee. Pauses. Turns and looks at you for a moment. Turns back, and reaches for the bottle labelled 'Appleton Estate' from the high shelf. Pours a generous measure into each mug.*

Be ready soon. Sorry, you caught me sleeping. How are things?

appleton estate with our coffee? don't go spoiling me, now. that's some pretty great taste you got there.
the tides roll in, the tides roll out. life has just been passing by, nothing too stellar going on. i just remembered your presence in our region from before and missed it a bit. you are fun to talk to
thank you for the rum coffee

Lesbian Piraters wrote:appleton estate with our coffee? don't go spoiling me, now. that's some pretty great taste you got there.
the tides roll in, the tides roll out. life has just been passing by, nothing too stellar going on. i just remembered your presence in our region from before and missed it a bit. you are fun to talk to
thank you for the rum coffee

Cheers. I'm trying to reduce my NS consumption. It was very much taking over all my free time. I've cut down, but am still not quite ready to quit. I've a couple more milestones I want to hit first.
I've started building a treehouse in RL, and (if it stops raining) want to make some progress with that. I'm aiming just for a platform and rope ladder. I'd like to do walls and roof, but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself and my abilities!

Crawls out from under kitchen table where she's been sleeping.
Is there any more coffee?
Smiles shyly at Lesbian Piraters I'll make muffins if anyone wants some?
Nods to All Wild Things
I'm trying to cut back on my NationStates consumption too. Letting seldom used nations pass off into the ether. Makes me a bit sad, though.

Wild Pooh Corner Ambassador wrote:Crawls out from under kitchen table where she's been sleeping.
Is there any more coffee?
Smiles shyly at Lesbian Piraters I'll make muffins if anyone wants some?
Nods to All Wild Things
I'm trying to cut back on my NationStates consumption too. Letting seldom used nations pass off into the ether. Makes me a bit sad, though.

*Pours you a coffee*
Appleton Estate in that?
Yeah, it feels wrong letting nations CTE. Where would all those millions of people go? What will they do without us interfering unnecessarily in their lives?

All Wild Things wrote:*Pours you a coffee*
Appleton Estate in that?
Yeah, it feels wrong letting nations CTE. Where would all those millions of people go? What will they do without us interfering unnecessarily in their lives?

Yes, please.
I have no idea. It's like being a parent and letting them go.....

Wild Pooh Corner Ambassador wrote:Yes, please.
I have no idea. It's like being a parent and letting them go.....

Dunno. I kind of hope the kids will come back to visit from time to time. I think I'd get hacked off if several million people turned up on my doorstep at Christmas, expecting to be fed Christmas dinner. And worse - what if they brought me their laundry!

Happy 420 everyone. Have a special egg!

Bearistotle and Hebert wrote:Happy 420 everyone. Have a special egg!

I was looking through a list of http error codes (as you do...) and came across an "Easter egg" code, 418.

"The HTTP 418 I'm a teapot client error response code indicates that the server refuses to brew coffee because it is a teapot. This error is a reference of Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol which was an April Fools' joke in 1998."

Oddly there's no official 420 code. I guess the person in charge of that one is still thinking deeply about how to implement it.

Leave a basket of flowers on the doorstep to celebrate May Day

Bearistotle and Hebert wrote:Leave a basket of flowers on the doorstep to celebrate May Day

*Empties some hunny out of a jar (into his stomach, of course). Pours in some water. Arranges the flowers to try and make them look fierce.*
Thank you!

Forum View

Advertisement