WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The King of All Wild Things
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The House at Pooh Corner, Hippy Haven, The Great Universe, Gay Equality, The Sands, My Little Pony Equestria, The Empire of Friendship, The Embassy, RGBN, Coristno, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, FurNation, FUR, The Furry Federation, The NewsStand, Yuno, and 14 others.The Bar on the corner of every region, Wolfram and Hart, Christmas, Misanthropic Bloc, The Illuminati, Avadam Inn, International Debating Area, Where Anyone Can Be Anything V2, Krillin, Ekaterinburg Arena, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, and Capricornarius.
Where the Wild Things Are contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Where the Wild Things Are
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Where the Wild Things Are is ranked 653rd in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Madness of Wild Pooh Corner Ambassador||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Muffins and Mimosas”|
|2.||The King of All Wild Things||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'll eat you up!”|
- : The Neo Dragon Republic of Dragons of Power of the region Monarchist and Democratic Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Federation of Artsotska of the region The Okchi Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The King of All Wild Things removed The Little bobsled of Little St Nick from the regional ban list.
- : The King of All Wild Things banned The Little bobsled of Little St Nick from the region.
- : The Carolling Colony of GoodKingWenceslas of the region Christmas cancelled the closure of its embassy in Where the Wild Things Are.
- : Atri01 of the region Christmas ordered the closure of its embassy in Where the Wild Things Are.
- : The King of All Wild Things password-protected the region.
- : The Dominion of Klossy departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The King of All Wild Things ejected The Dominion of Klossy from the region.
- : The Penguin Republic of Paul Pasch of the region Penguin League proposed constructing embassies.
Where the Wild Things Are Regional Message Board
appleton estate with our coffee? don't go spoiling me, now. that's some pretty great taste you got there.
the tides roll in, the tides roll out. life has just been passing by, nothing too stellar going on. i just remembered your presence in our region from before and missed it a bit. you are fun to talk to
thank you for the rum coffee
Cheers. I'm trying to reduce my NS consumption. It was very much taking over all my free time. I've cut down, but am still not quite ready to quit. I've a couple more milestones I want to hit first.
I've started building a treehouse in RL, and (if it stops raining) want to make some progress with that. I'm aiming just for a platform and rope ladder. I'd like to do walls and roof, but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself and my abilities!
Crawls out from under kitchen table where she's been sleeping.
Is there any more coffee?
Smiles shyly at Lesbian Piraters I'll make muffins if anyone wants some?
Nods to All Wild Things
I'm trying to cut back on my NationStates consumption too. Letting seldom used nations pass off into the ether. Makes me a bit sad, though.
*Pours you a coffee*
Appleton Estate in that?
Yeah, it feels wrong letting nations CTE. Where would all those millions of people go? What will they do without us interfering unnecessarily in their lives?
Dunno. I kind of hope the kids will come back to visit from time to time. I think I'd get hacked off if several million people turned up on my doorstep at Christmas, expecting to be fed Christmas dinner. And worse - what if they brought me their laundry!
I was looking through a list of http error codes (as you do...) and came across an "Easter egg" code, 418.
"The HTTP 418 I'm a teapot client error response code indicates that the server refuses to brew coffee because it is a teapot. This error is a reference of Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol which was an April Fools' joke in 1998."
Oddly there's no official 420 code. I guess the person in charge of that one is still thinking deeply about how to implement it.