WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Living Fossil of Coelacanth
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in West Pacific
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, West Pacific is ranked 9,575th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Republic of Silvaron||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Freedom, liberty, and justice for all species”|
|2.||The Republic of Womens Repulic of Misandria||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Women will save us all”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Morage||Anarchy||“Peace and Justice”|
|4.||The Protectorate of Grain of Wheat||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Is that bread?”|
|5.||The Republic of Brica||Democratic Socialists||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|6.||The Democratic Republic of Snowflake Land||Left-wing Utopia||“420 praise it”|
|7.||The Democratic States of Sundown Land||Left-Leaning College State||“Everything ok”|
|8.||The Rogue Nation of Freeshavacadu||Father Knows Best State||“We da ones”|
|9.||The Free Land of Goodmin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Wow we, we sure are great. Right?”|
|10.||The Republic of Primus Kekus||New York Times Democracy||“Let's Roll”|
- : The Commonwealth of Commonwealth Of Astoria of the region The Grand Commonwealth Of Elyria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Ziatonica arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Republic of Dubale arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Scandlavia ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Republic of Snowflake Land arrived from Doucheland.
- : The Imperial monarchy of Greatonea of the region The golden kingdom withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Barak Torr arrived from Verubian Peninsula.
- : The Rogue Nation of Boone County X arrived from Kingdom of Nations.
- : The United States of Brenner Islandia arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Commonwealth of Morage arrived from Super Pangea.
West Pacific Regional Message Board
I am here to warn you guys and alliance of destruction is trying to unit the Pacific be ready!
I would just like to let everyone know, on behalf of The Most Serene Republic of Montaris, that the MSRM a place where, perhaps, you can make a fresh start. Right now, the region is in such a place that those who seek to relocate to the MSRM can make a lasting impact and leave a lasting legacy; in fact, all people who move to the MSRM will be, in effect, the new founding fathers of the region, for which they can truly mold a fun, rich, and warm environment. Currently, the region has government, judicial, military, cultural, and royal positions open for the taking. Also, the ability to role-play, create new open worlds and simulate good 'ole politics is right before you once you relocate there, if you do (forums are up and running as well as the online chat community).
If you want to make a new start, then choose any region you think best,
But, if you want to make a new start and have a lasting impact, pivotal role, and full immersion into all the dimensions of N.S. and a region, then Montaris is for you.
We warmly await you!
With all the best regards,
HM Foreign Office
Does anyone know any good rp regions?
Is this an rp region if not do you know any goodnones
the south pacific is an rp region