by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Warzone Airspace RMB

Warzone Airspace is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.

WA Delegate: The Christmas Wonderland of Liberated American Provinces (elected )

Longest-serving Delegate: Warzone codger (365 days)

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the Sky Realm of Warzone Airspace!
Home of the highest denizens of all the Warzones!
Please turn off all of your electronic devices during takeoff.

We are those who have risen above the chaos and now watch, with popcorn at the ready, those who live in the perilous land below.


Articles of FederationLinkForumsLinkRegional Discord Chat


Sky Realm Government:

Sky Lord: Liberated American Provinces, the Fifth Sky Lord of Warzone Airspace
Consul: Crisisies
Senator: Snowbirds-Aurora
Senator: Vacant
Senator: Vacant


《REGIONAL NOTICES》

▶Endorse Liberated American Provinces or feel the wrath of the banhammer!
Accepting Applications for all three Senate seats! Please TG the SkyLord why you think you are the best fit.
Endorsement cap: 1



  1. 1,152

    NationStates Guide

    MetaReference by Amerion . 50,775 reads.

  2. 5

    Law Index of Warzone Airspace

    MetaReference by Flying law keeper . 133 reads.

  3. 1

    ARF News - Edition 2

    BulletinNews by Airspace revitalization front . 54 reads.

  4. 5

    Want A Embassy With Airspace?

    BulletinPolicy by Crisisies . 212 reads.

  5. 2

    Warzone Human Rights Commission Treaty

    MetaReference by Etoarmaapitm . 45 reads.

▼ 2 More

Embassies: Warzone Sandbox, Warzone Australia, Warzone Asia, Warzone Europe, Warzone Africa, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, the Rejected Realms, Lardyland, OBI Keg House, Christmas, One big Island, Wintreath, Spiritus, Icarus, Asylum, and 12 others.Atlantic, Equality and Development Coalition, ITALIA, Florida, The Alterran Republic, International Debating Area, Warhammer 40000, Oceania, The Democratic Commonwealth, The Amish Republic, True Land, and Pacifica.

Tags: Casual, Featured, Founderless, Medium, Regional Government, Social, Warzone, and World Assembly.

Warzone Airspace contains 21 nations, the 603rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Disposable Incomes in Warzone Airspace

The World Census calculated the average incomes of citizens after paying tax.

As a region, Warzone Airspace is ranked 5,089th in the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Christmas Wonderland of Liberated American ProvincesNew York Times Democracy“E pluribus unum”
2.The Sky Pirate's Clockwork Fleet of Die LuftraumAnarchy“https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YOYlgvI1uE”
3.The Chessboard Republic of Wooden PawnFather Knows Best State“When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die”
4.The Colony of Warzone DinoiumFree-Market Paradise“Warzone!”
5.The Republic of Karbachav IVAnarchy“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”
6.The Empire of Warzone Airspace WatcherIron Fist Consumerists“Peacezones for Peace”
7.The Zombie Fighter of RuzanCorporate Police State“We know what's worst for you”
8.The Kingdom of Warzone LardAnarchy“WZ Representative from Lardyland”
9.The Armed Republic of Ballpit19Father Knows Best State“You arenít the sharpest knife in the ballpit.”
10.The Republic of Duty Free LiquorAnarchy“Totally Not Marked Up 80%”
123»

Regional Happenings

More...

Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board

Liberated American Provinces wrote:I'm just suggesting you let people have fun and not try appease Mod so much. That's all. I'm glad we were able to discuss this in a civilized fashion.

- LAP :)

P.S. You can still stop the embassy closure ;)
But honestly, I really don't care if you do lol

Edit: I based my reasoning that you were attempting to appease Mod from your interview with the Warzone Inquirer. I'm not attempting to make any false accusations. :) And about the regional security, I agree you were a bit over-zealous because you basically were doing what the NPO does and not allow any jokes regarding the "war."

My interview? Iíll give that a look-over so I can see where youíre coming from. 👍

Liberated American Provinces wrote:I'm just suggesting you let people have fun and not try appease Mod so much. That's all. I'm glad we were able to discuss this in a civilized fashion.

- LAP :)

P.S. You can still stop the embassy closure ;)
But honestly, I really don't care if you do lol

Edit: I based my reasoning that you were attempting to appease Mod from your interview with the Warzone Inquirer. I'm not attempting to make any false accusations. :) And about the regional security, I agree you were a bit over-zealous because you basically were doing what the NPO does and not allow any jokes regarding the "war."

Ballpit wrote:My interview? Iíll give that a look-over so I can see where youíre coming from. 👍

I see where youíre coming from. I guess at the time then enforcing the rules was a way (in my opinion) of appeasing them. Iíll rephrase my current statement in observation of this: now, it isnít, and hasnít been for at least a solid 2 weeks. (Most likely the point at which I started to become over-zealous.)

I know a few moderators off-site, and they are genuinely nice people who simply enjoy the game as others do. And yes, it is no secret that I have been/am working on that appeal that I mentioned in my interview.

I hope this clears up some confusion!
-Ballpit

Perhaps it would be easier to speak to you with my puppet that is in here, lol. Com0etely forgot that I am in all the warzones haha.

In any case, Iím off to bed. Goodnight, lads.

Ballpit wrote:I see where youíre coming from. I guess at the time then enforcing the rules was a way (in my opinion) of appeasing them. Iíll rephrase my current statement in observation of this: now, it isnít, and hasnít been for at least a solid 2 weeks. (Most likely the point at which I started to become over-zealous.)

I know a few moderators off-site, and they are genuinely nice people who simply enjoy the game as others do. And yes, it is no secret that I have been/am working on that appeal that I mentioned in my interview.

I hope this clears up some confusion!
-Ballpit

Definitely does clear up some of the confusion. I'm glad you have decided against continuing to excessively enforce the rules. And I'm sure the moderators are great people. After all, they make NS possible in a lot of ways.

Good luck with getting your ban overturned!

Ballpit19 wrote:Perhaps it would be easier to speak to you with my puppet that is in here, lol. Com0etely forgot that I am in all the warzones haha.

In any case, Iím off to bed. Goodnight, lads.

Nice one lol

God, yíall are annoying.... did yíall forget that Warzones are quiet and peaceful?

Crisisies wrote:Warzones are quiet and peaceful

Sorry dad, but this is great when taken out of context.

It was intended to be considering I've been here for so long.

Crisisies wrote:It was intended to be considering I've been here for so long.

I was referring to actual war zones

Thus why I said Warzones and not war zones.

Forum View

Advertisement