WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borderlands of Hulderswath
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Bus Stop.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Wanderswath
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Wanderswath is ranked 17,632nd in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Federation of Keira||Left-Leaning College State||“From Many, One”|
|2.||The Republic of Rossizaon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liers get Fired Bro”|
|3.||The Theocracy of Ygria||Father Knows Best State||“Men rule, women serve”|
|4.||The Free Land of Helvena||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Solace through darkness”|
|5.||The Theocracy of Ulihraad||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Dauder moteri, xauner tazaudaji, hadamana aguo tahraada”|
|6.||The Queendom of Osttera||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Run your tongues against the Queen's thick thighs”|
|7.||The People's Republic of Ottovarr||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Testing is the future, and the future starts with you.”|
|8.||The Borderlands of Hulderswath||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Hulder protects all”|
- : The Peripatetic Praise-giver of Middlemidden departed this region for Thicc Economy Bois.
- : The Federated States of Concordaia departed this region for Auctor.
- : The Protectorate of NS Rocket departed this region for 000.
- : The Featured Region Event of WalterClements departed this region for 000.
- : The MDA Ambassador of DragonEmbassy of the region Monarchist and Democratic Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The OH MY GOD YOU ARE FEATURED of Congratulations On Being Featured departed this region for 000.
- : The Queendom of Birthday Cake Herby departed this region for 000.
- : The Theocracy of Wow you are featured departed this region for 000.
- : The Congratulatory Ship of RMSboatymcboatface departed this region for 000.
- : The Featured Region Event of WalterClements arrived from ACCP.
Wanderswath Regional Message Board
Wow, I feel both very lucky and unlucky at the same time. It's unfortunate we haven't made much progress in setting up the region. These two features would've likely been very useful. While I do want for this project to be finalised, my motivation and interest in NS has been low for a while now.
Im a big fan of motorbikes myself.