WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Imperial Republic of Voltarium
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Vamperion, The Embassy, The United Federations, Hollow Point, The Great Region, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Steam Islands, Nesapo, The White Stag Republic, The Astral Union, Ancient, Zentari, The Shadows, The Grand Republicss, The Great Universe, Latinoamerica Libre, and 4 others.Comfy Mansion, Virtuous Nations, The Roleplay Chessboard, and Aurrelius.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Voltarium
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were most brash, rude, or brusque.
As a region, Voltarium is ranked 21,842nd in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Imperial Republic of Anses||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Man, some just want to watch your world burn”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Imperial Stanomland||Corrupt Dictatorship||“ordo, laboris et populum”|
|3.||The Imperial Republic of Voltarium||Father Knows Best State||“Man, some just want to watch your world burn”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Wraithon||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Man, some just want to watch your world burn”|
|5.||The Empire of Voltarian Dispatch Office||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Man, some just want to watch your world burn”|
- : The Republic of Bullerfron departed this region for Aurrelius.
- : Embassy established between Voltarium and Aurrelius.
- : The Empire of RegiisCarmina lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Imperial Republic of Voltarium agreed to construct embassies with Aurrelius.
- : The Commonwealth of Dingoy of the region Aurrelius proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of RegiisCarmina departed this region for Aurrelius.
- : Embassy cancelled between The pacific group and Voltarium.
- : The Imperial Republic of Anses arrived from Balder.
- : Osklaw ceased to exist.
- : The Imperial Republic of Anses ceased to exist.
Voltarium Regional Message Board
New poll in Zentari, come and vote! If you don't want me posting polls here, let me know and I'll honor your words.