WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Vladivostok
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Vladivostok is ranked 13,728th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Long Arm of The-Law||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Justice for all”|
|2.||The Republic of ChicosLocos||Father Knows Best State||“Red Sky at night”|
|3.||The Snow Camel of 2013||Anarchy||“happy new year”|
|4.||The Trans-Siberian Peoples of Time Stands Still Land||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Life is wonderful! ... I am from Vladivostok”|
|5.||The Vladivostok of Desert Caravan||Democratic Socialists||“desert travels”|
|6.||The Arsenal of Sidney Reilly||Psychotic Dictatorship||“I'm a man without a corporation.”|
- : The Friendly Backpacker of The Eternal Sightseer departed this region for Valhalla.
- : The Floating Fortresses of The 21 Hot Air Balloonists departed this region for Valhalla.
- : The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers departed this region for Valhalla.
- : The Stairway to Heaven of Stone Circle Aviators departed this region for Valhalla.
- : The Homesickness Pill of Kalmukia departed this region for Valhalla.
- : The SuperTramp of Drifter departed this region for Valhalla.
- : The Quack Quack Quack of Ducks Looking For Grapes departed this region for Valhalla.
- : The Nomadic Volkswagen Beetles of Herby departed this region for Valhalla.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Vladimir Oblast.
- : The Quack Quack Quack of Ducks Looking For Grapes arrived from Weffle.
Vladivostok Regional Message Board
There is no wrong continent to be born in. Just so happens that most of the vocal travelers who are posting are from the America's at the moment.
My first and only high-speed train ride was Lisbon to Porto. Totally amazing smooth ride even though i was sitting backwards to the forward motion.Traveling through the country side that is centuries old was captivating. North America does not have an intercontinental high speed train, though Amtrak Acela Express has a few high-speed trains.
I'm not sure where all our members are from. I do know that when we organized our home region, many years ago, most were not Americans, and thus the consensus was that we would spell "travelling" and not "traveling."
Great conversation. I wish the natives would have joined in more. But any way, we need to be moving along.
Goodbye! waddles away
Time to roll on, Adios.
As Stone Circle said, there is no wrong continent, my friend. Americans are jealous of Europe's rail network. We have very few options, none high speed, and many cities have no service at all. With air travel and highways of the mid-1900s, the USA's rail network had pretty much died by the 70s.
*floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for hosting us! :D
Thanks for having us! See you around!
The 7 day weather forecast summary for Vladivostok:
The next 7 day outlook for Vladivostok shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 13°C, with a high for the week of 15°C expected on the afternoon of Monday 3rd. The average minimum temperature will be 6°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Saturday 1st at 4°C. Expect the next week to have mixed overhead conditions with some days dry and some seeing a significant amount of rain. Current predictions suggest Wednesday will have the most precipitation with an accumulation of around 20.0mm. On the whole winds are likely to be moderate.
For Vladivostok in the coming week
The average daytime maximum temperature will be around 11°C, with a high for the week of 17°C expected on the evening of Saturday 15th. The average minimum temperature will be 7°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Wednesday 12th at 5°C. Expect the week ahead to have some days seeing a little precipitation and some days with rain. Predictions are Friday will have the most precipitation with an accumulation of around 16.0mm. On the whole winds are likely to be moderate.