WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Viking Europe
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Viking Europe is ranked 39th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Leve Vikingeaanden”|
|2.||The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might makes right”|
|3.||The Holy Red Dwarf of Ace_ Rimmer||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast”|
|4.||The No14 BassPro Shops Chevrolet of Satans Trampoline||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You'll wish you'd never been on Satan's trampoline!”|
|5.||The Federal Republic of Candergorf||Capitalist Paradise||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
- : The Brigandage and Destruction of Baron Franz Leopold departed this region for Orkaheim.
- : The Brigandage and Destruction of Baron Franz Leopold arrived from Royal Westalphian Confederation.
- : The Federal Republic of Candergorf arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Lautland ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The confederacy of narvolk and Viking Europe.
- : Kvivik departed this region for Nordic Lands.
- : Kvivik arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Viking Europe and Non Aligned Movement.
- : Jordunjr departed this region for Nordic Lands.
- : Jordunjr arrived from Nordic Lands.
Viking Europe Regional Message Board
Uhh... did we miss a nuclear war or something?
Yup, like with the zombies. But in this case it was probably better to miss it XD
I got involved with my buddies region but got wrecked
"Elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume."
Probably just as well we missed Nuke 'Em High. Our record isn't that good when it comes to this sort of thing, is it?
Alonso ditching Monaco to do Indy 500, now that's a shock.
Well, if you had a choice between trundling around Monaco in what amounts to, and even sounds like an orange and black lawnmower, or racing round the Brickyard at 200mph, what would you do?
Still a surprise they'd let him though. Mind you, a happy driver is better then one that hates your guts.
Hello from the Kaiserreich!
Hello and goodbye!