WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Victorian Era RP
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Victorian Era RP is ranked 12,179th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Republic of Guy 14||Father Knows Best State||“Get served”|
|2.||The Theocracy of 12 The Hanged Man||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We've been through that”|
|3.||The United Socialist States of Secret weakness 003||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Time to take down TCB”|
|4.||The Republic of New Alba Gan||Democratic Socialists||“From Many, One”|
|5.||The Republic of The Blue Stairs||Corporate Bordello||“What's a contradiction?”|
|6.||The Republic of Baedan 126||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From Many, One”|
|7.||The Republic of Myu Loose||Corporate Bordello||“Strength Through Compliance”|
- : The Republic of WHILE THINKING ABOUT FOOD VINNY departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Its Not Over Yet departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of The Blue Stairs lost WA Delegate status.
- : The United Socialist States of With Me departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The United Socialist States of With Me arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Enyo 63 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Enyo 63 arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of The Blue Stairs became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of Baedan 126 arrived from Devide by Zero.
- : The Republic of WHILE THINKING ABOUT FOOD VINNY arrived from Artificial Solar System.
Victorian Era RP Regional Message Board
i think it works
I miss Victoria, I miss Tokyo, I miss everyone who came through here. It was a priceless treasure in our hearts. We may have a new region, but it will never capture the feeling for us like this one did.
All hail Victorian Era RP!
We have gathered here to say that it has been 150 days since Victoria II died. We grieve in his memory, and one day hope that he may return.
The Beneluxian Commune is the last remaining nation from the beginning of this region, who is still with us.
And our historical WA Delegate - me - is still the Delegate!
Wow. We've come a long way, haven't we?
Merry Christmas everyone!