WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federal Republic of Argin (elected )
Founder: The Kingdom of Anarchys Everywhere
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Arbor, Massachusetts, Maine, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, New Hampshire, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Florida, New York, British Columbia, United States of America, Georgia, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and 56 others.South Carolina, Yukon, London, North Carolina, Idaho, New Mexico, Kentucky, Maryland, Wyoming, Delaware, The Moderate Alliance, Portugal, Glass Gallows, Philosophy 115, Nassau, The Democratic Republic, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Fredonia, The Federation of the FA, Africa, Chicken overlords, The levellers, Nebraska, democratic union of free states, Right to Life, United Christian Empires of the West, United Imperial Union, Alaska, The City of New York, ReaganThatcher, United States of Femdom, The united nations of liberalia, Randovia, Region 1246, Jervis Bay Territory, Lisseum, Dream Land, Arizona, Nevada, SECFanatics, The Empire of Russia, Autropolis, OmniOne, The Safe haven, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The Wolf Clan, World Ambassador, Massachusetts Bay Colony, The Military Base, Japan, Singapore, Christmas, Australia, Laraniem, Honduras, and Fossils and Friends.
Construction of embassies with Almeska has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Xyston has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with India has commenced. Completion expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Vermont
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, Vermont is ranked 6,712th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Union of Keiristan||Democratic Socialists||“Primi Agminis”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Argin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Hell is a cold place. Quite fun, actually.”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Bjormark||New York Times Democracy||“Passion, Proof, Power”|
|4.||The Kingdom of New Saphire||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In Unity there is Strength”|
|5.||The Federation of United Tanks||New York Times Democracy||“A tank leading a nation? Now that’s wack.”|
|6.||The Matriarchy of East Amefer||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Rickrolling Toward Freedom”|
|7.||The Republic of Neu statesland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|8.||The Champlain Parkway of I 89||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mood: May the 14th star sparkle bright orange”|
|9.||The Principality of Princetonea||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Dei sub numine viget”|
|10.||The Dominion of Domsonsta||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Pride and Industry”|
- : The Rogue Nation of South Januslangutan departed this region for Lone Wolves United.
- : Kebbekk ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Fort Sackville of the region Spirit of Vincennes Rendezvous proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Pufferfishia departed this region for Controlistia.
- : Embassy cancelled between The region of new mexico and Vermont.
- : The Rogue Nation of South Januslangutan arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Free United Samrajya of Awell Islands of the region India agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of Ethan Allen proposed constructing embassies with France.
- : The Republic of Ethan Allen proposed constructing embassies with India.
- : The Republic of Ethan Allen agreed to construct embassies with Xyston.
Vermont Regional Message Board