WA Delegate (non-executive): The Free Land of Oogway (elected )
Founder: The Free Land of Oogway
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Valley of Peace
The World Census recorded sales of fizzy syrup water in order to determine which nations have the largest beverage industries.
As a region, Valley of Peace is ranked 11,026th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Republic of GreaterKosovo||Capitalist Paradise||“Uncle its over”|
|2.||The Empire of Lebet||New York Times Democracy||“No time to quit now 😍”|
|3.||The Empire of Grand E Imperial State||New York Times Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|4.||The Federation of Asia Hoplados||Capitalizt||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|5.||The Principality of Ashen-||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ashen Strong”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Anime Girls AG||Capitalist Paradise||“Yare Yare Dawa”|
|7.||The Federation of Aeerokiya||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|8.||The Free Land of Jareblan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|9.||The Federal Republic of New Bechar||Capitalist Paradise||“Living with fear is not living at all”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Katya Manpa||New York Times Democracy||“We are not born heroes, we become them”|
- : The People's Republic of North Tolyza arrived from The Pacific.
- : The United Socialist States of Mataram United arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Republic of Ethiopia Maximus the Second arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of Zhegye arrived from The Union Of Great Onionist Nations.
- : The Republic of Ruplika arrived from Geopolity.
- : The Republic of Kellisterion departed this region for The Pacific.
- : The Republic of Kellisterion arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Krimoia Hellesco arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Federal Republic of New Bechar arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Republic of United Delmarva Commonwealth departed this region for The Region That Has No Big Banks.
Valley of Peace Regional Message Board
I believe this should be more formal
This! Although i tend to be left-leaning myself (i know, nothing to do with conservatism vs liberalism but just a set example), i still believe that centrism is good. Although irl i heavily believe more in the person rather than the state, so that's probably one thing im not centrist at.
New question of the Day?
With Scott Morrison losing the Australian General Elections to Labour Party candidate, Anthony Albanese, what do you think is the future of Australia and more so in a global context?
I don't really have any context on what's going on in Australia, and I have too many issues in my own country (the USA). 8+% inflation, 30% of all US$ were created in the last two years, trade sanctions against Russia, gas prices at an all-time high, Neon and grain imports have been interrupted because Putin's war in Ukraine, baby formula shortage, possibility of President Biden being impeached, etc. No disrespect to anyone here, but I really can't be bothered by what's happening an ocean away, things are too chaotic for me as is.
I prefer to call myself an advocate for small government.
I expect Australia to become more accommodating towards China, less allied with America and Taiwan, with strong moves to abolish the British monarchy as Australia’s head of state.