WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Last WA Update:
Unity of Green Pastures contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in Unity of Green Pastures
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 36th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The Plains of Dioxin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This Too Shall Pass”|
|2.||The United Nations of Aplan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Build a forest to hide a tree.”|
- : The Dictatorship of Shadow Of the Day departed this region for Merridel.
- : The Dictatorship of Shadow Of the Day arrived from Sleapwaude.
- : The Plains of Dioxin rejected The crucible of unity's request for regional embassies.
- : The Holy land of The Unity Sisters of the region The crucible of unity proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of The Cazland of the region Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly proposed constructing embassies.
- : Tzu zen departed this region for United union of napier.
- : Tzu zen arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Keripa ceased to exist.
- : Keripa arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Plains of Dioxin rejected United Nations of Europe's request for regional embassies.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
Had the first white Christmas in recent years, I honestly can't remember the last time in snowed on the 25th. In fact, I describe cold and grey days with a steady downpour as an "Indiana Christmas".
That being said, it was a nice surprise!
We very rarely see snow in Melbourne and when we do, it's always very light. The images on the news suggest that you're getting a bundle of the white stuff over there. Enjoy what you can and do your best to cope with all the rest of it. Have a great New Year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May 2018 be kinder than was its younger sibling.
Like, what kind of kid in his twenties doesn't party on NYE, and instead goes to bed at 9pm?
I even had a friend who wanted to hang and I said no thanks.
Each to their own, say I. I used to party until the early hours many years ago but I start yawning at the 10 o'clock news, these days. Each to their own.
Greetings, Shadow of the Day! Welcome to our quiet little backwater where the days are peaceful and we have an open bar.
"Each to their own"
Huh, so it really is an Australia thing. Round these parts it's "to each their own"
It's only slightly different versions of English developing in different parts of the world at different times. In terms of European migration, the US is several hundred years older than Australia and you chaps use an older version of the saying. It's the same in the UK, depends on where you live.
On a different note, I'm having a 5.5kW solar system installed in Feb. Can't wait!
Hey howdy now you're speaking my language; I support clean energy strongly.