WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Unity of Green Pastures
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 26th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Plains of Dioxin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This Too Shall Pass”|
|2.||The United Nations of Aplan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Build a forest to hide a tree.”|
- : The Dictatorship of Tyrannicult departed this region for San Jose.
- : The Dictatorship of Tyrannicult arrived from Balder.
- : The United Nations of Aplan arrived from The settlers gap.
- : The Republic of Irhania departed this region for Wintreath.
- : The Republic of Irhania arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Plains of Dioxin lost WA Delegate status.
- : Beezyland ceased to exist.
- : Newstown ceased to exist.
- : The Roavinian SPSF Puppet of Kutumal XIV of the region Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly cancelled the closure of its embassy in Unity of Green Pastures.
- : Commandant3 of the region Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly ordered the closure of its embassy in Unity of Green Pastures.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
You should think about moving to Melbourne. The housing market and, ergo, the landscape gardening market, is booming. Even a basic jobbing-gardener makes a min of $30ph. Landscape professionals can charge pretty much whatever they want. I've got a guy trimming back a big hedge at the rear of my house and it's costing me $1100 (mind you, it's a big job). Some links to look at: https://www.oneflare.com.au/landscaping/vic/melbourne
Happy New Year from Downunder!
Happy new year from an American hospital!
Oh no. Nothing serious, I hope?
I had to have ear and nose surgery. I honestly don't even remember writing that, ahahah.
They must have given you some of the good stuff. It always makes me feel sick, but then, I'm not good with any kind of drug really. I have spring water in my veins, apparently. Hope you're feeling a bit more yourself now. Did you ask the doctors if you'll be able to play the trumpet?
Sad to say that joke, if it was a joke, goes right over my head haha. I'm healing slowly and getting my spirits back in the process. It's rough being so sick out of your mind that you miss Christmas and New Year, but I tell you it's good to smile again.
Sorry - really old joke. Man goes into hospital, hands all banged up. 'Will be able to play the piano after the surgery?' he askes the surgeon. 'I'm confident you'll be able to play the piano beautifully,' says the surgeon. 'Great' says the man. 'I couldn't play before I came in here ...'
Yes; being out of it is never pleasant, but glad to hear you're on the mend. I'm struggling to get back into the swing of things after the break. I can't seem to find the enthusiasm, to be honest