WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Aozora, Fredonia, Dispatchia, The Bar on the corner of every region, Hollow Point, The Great Universe, Bus Stop, United We Stand, The Moderate Alliance, The Illuminati, Independence Hill, Markish Galactic Empire, The United Council of Pentagon, The Embassy, and The Everlasting Kawaii Empire.
United World contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in United World
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, United World is ranked 13,668th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Protectorate of The Minder||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“I Protect”|
|2.||The Liberation Colony of A Armies01||Democratic Socialists||“Revolution and Liberty”|
|3.||The Republic of Move me like you do||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hajimete!”|
- : The Republic of Move me like you do arrived from A Little Monster.
- : Embassy established between The Everlasting Kawaii Empire and United World.
- : The Liberation Colony of A Armies01 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Democratic Socialist States of Vantria Olvos of the region The Everlasting Kawaii Empire agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Liberation Colony of A Armies01 proposed constructing embassies with The Everlasting Kawaii Empire.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Independent Newspaper and United World.
- : The Republic of United States of 1776 of the region United We Stand cancelled the closure of its embassy in United World.
- : Kzdaf10 of the region United We Stand ordered the closure of its embassy in United World.
- : Embassy cancelled between Association of New Pacific Nations and United World.
- : The Community of New Pacific Founder of the region Association of New Pacific Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in United World.
United World Regional Message Board
Hello, how's everyone doing here? I hope everything just be great. And thank you for The Minder keeping this region warmly, but I have an options for you now.
Please choose one:
1. Leave the region, and build somewhere else
2. Leave the region, but keep the officer position while you're outside
3. Stay in the region, and build the region from dead to alive
4. Stay in the region, but give the total power to Aozora to control this region
As you know, this region is dying every single day, and we Aozoran don't like it very much. As your liberator and defender from raiders, we must ask for your wise decision on this. Have a good day!
As I have a home here, I will be the last nation standing. Also, as I do not have Executive Permissions, I cannot cede control of this region to anyone. So here I sit.
That's wise and yet you are pointing at option 3 and 4. Which one would you like to have?
Option 3 is out since I don't have the time to invest as I did 10 years ago, and Option 4 is out of the question due to reasons that I have previously mentioned. BLC might return at some time in the future.