WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Republic of Conservative Nations, The Great American Union, Jerusalem, The Illuminati, International Debating Area, United States of America, Washington DC, Indianapolis, North Carolina, Michigan, Florida, The Bar on the corner of every region, USA, Conservative League, Libertarian Capitalist Zone 716, Yarnia, and 41 others.Regionless, 0000, Turkic Union, United Regions, North American Union, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Dixie, Bus Stop, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Federation of Conservative Nations, ACA, Lardyland, Wales, Wyndia, Union of Nationalists, The Republic Nations, Arconian Empire, Universal Pact, Israel, Eastern Roman Empire, Kingdom Of Austria, The Confederacy of Unified States, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, MentosLand, Cyterian Treaty Organisation, Northern Atlantic Ocean, Zentari, Roman Byzantine Union, Patriot Alliance, The International Polling Zone, Gypsy Lands, The Great Universe, Fredonia, Hollow Point, RAMS, United Christian Empires of the West, Iron Front, United World, The Freedom Realm, Raxulan Empire, and EmbassyRegionia.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Inclusive in United We Stand
WA analysts ranked nations based on whether all citizens were commonly treated as equally valuable members of society.
As a region, United We Stand is ranked 17,329th in the world for Most Inclusive.
|1.||The Republic of United States of 1776||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“UNITE, or DIE!”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Mid-Atlantic States of UWS||New York Times Democracy||“Virtue, Liberty, Independence”|
|3.||The Incorporated States of Southwest Territory of UWS||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Agriculture and Commerce”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of Southern Region of UWS||Capitalist Paradise||“Sic Semper Tyrannis”|
|5.||The Commonwealth of New England UWS||Democratic Socialists||“By the sword we seek peace, but peace only by liberty.”|
|6.||The Incorporated States of Northwest Territory of UWS||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“He has planted one better than one that has fallen.”|
- : The Empire of Raxulan Lardium of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in United We Stand.
- : The Republic of Sweet Dreams Are Made Of Screams of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in United We Stand.
- : The Republic of United States of 1776 removed Spike wilbury from the regional ban list.
- : Embassy cancelled between Cyland and United We Stand.
- : The Republic of United States of 1776 set the region's banner.
- : Embassy established between EmbassyRegionia and United We Stand.
- : Embassy established between Raxulan Empire and United We Stand.
- : The Republic of United States of 1776 agreed to construct embassies with EmbassyRegionia.
- : The Republic of United States of 1776 agreed to construct embassies with Raxulan Empire.
- : The Republic of EmbassyRegionia of the region EmbassyRegionia proposed constructing embassies.
United We Stand Regional Message Board
As both our regions have embassies established, we cordially invite members of this region to take part in the RCN & Friends Tri-Sport Tournament
The RCN Tri-Sport Tournament sign up has now been posted on the NS Sports Thread
President of the RCN
I call for the boarders to reopen as soon as possible! If the imps come back, they will go more of the same.
Open the boarder Mr. President! Do not allow tyranny to prevail!
My fellow members.
I request that you review Spike wilbury. They have been banned from the region. They have done very little since their banishment. They have been located in a region known for refounding for sometime.
Please review and, if need be, act with mercy and empathy for the situation. It should always be this way for members of our region to reconsider previous trespasses.
You have the power to Pardon whoever is banned from the region. Article II section II allows for it.
Warm Greetings from the Republic of Conservative Nations.
The RCN is calling on our friends to sign up for the Tri-Sport Tournament. It's an interregional event of sports and building closer relations with nations we share embassies with, come along and represent your region.
You do not have to enter every event. But sign-ups are closing soon.
To sign up:
We hope to see some of you there.
President of the RCN