WA Delegate: The United Federative Republic of Stratovar (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Anticapitalist Alliance, Communist International, USSR, Antifa, Das Kommune, Hippy Haven, Leftist Agrarian Revolutionary Union, The Red Fleet, The SOP, North Korea, Libcom, Communist China, The MT Army, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The International Communist Union, The Embassy, and 6 others.International Debating Area, Commonwealth of Progressive States, Crestline, Democratic Socialist Alliance, MUTO, and Olgea.
Tags: Serious, Communist, Industrial, Minuscule, Isolationist, Founderless, Anti-Fascist, Anti-Capitalist, World Assembly, Socialist, Eco-Friendly, Human-Only, and 5 others.Democratic, Regional Government, Independent, Password, and Pacifist.
United Socialist Republics contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in United Socialist Republics
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, United Socialist Republics is ranked 533rd in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The United Federative Republic of Stratovar||Left-wing Utopia||“De omnibus dubitandum”|
|2.||The Republic of Kombee||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Join us for one hell of a ride”|
- : The United Socialist States of Equality and development of the region World Socialist Alliance for Development proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The new democratic union of republics and United Socialist Republics.
- : The Holy Republic of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist Republic of Panzara departed this region for Olgea.
- : The People's Republic of Nettle Country of the region The free communists proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The fist of the working class and United Socialist Republics.
- : Embassy cancelled between Republic of mancunia and United Socialist Republics.
- : The State of Gilmor Islands of the region My New Own Private Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Socialist Republic of Charliber of the region Coalition of Domestically Aligned States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between United Socialist Republics and Olgea.
United Socialist Republics Regional Message Board
Greetings, United Socialist Republics
I am Solid eagle, Superiorem Merionem Region's Secretary of Foreign Affairs. I am eager to work with you guys and hope we can strengthen our bond as great, proud regions. If there any questions or concerns, you can telegram me anytime. If one of our members, spams or trolls your RMB please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible. If you know of any possible threats to you or any allied regions of yours, please by all means contact our Secretary of External Defense Cringe kingdom.
Thank you for your time.
Greetings! I am the Chancellor of Red Pill and I would like to invite your people to speak freely on my forum (rmb) any time you'd like in hopes of making friends and exchanging ideas and debate.
Best wishes, IL Cancelliere Christopher Jackson.
I'll work with you. Red Pill is eager to make friends.
Hello, United Socialist Republics
I am the Vice-Delegate of the region, The Southwestern Alliance.
Thanks for constructing embassies with us, we look forward to working with you guys. I hope we can become better friends of regions. Telegram me if there is a problem, and along with you can telegram the Founder, or the WA Delegate.
Hey there, I am the Executive Minister of The International Debating Area, I see our embassy construction has finished. If you're keen on debating you can subscribe to our foreign newspaper, The Debating Times. Right now, we're discussing whether political parties are necessary, you can debate on our RMB (Emabassy posting is allowed).
Remember, don't forget to hop on over, debate, and win yourself a Debating Awards:)
Dear friends of Olgea! The Workers' Party of Olgea Central Policy Research Office has released the second of a series of party circulars that will guide our region with the values and principals we hold close to us. We'd love to share this circular with you, and feel free to let us know what you think!
This is the second circular on Organizational Structure:
You can view the first circular on Party and State here: