WA Delegate: The United Federative Republic of Stratovar (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Anticapitalist Alliance, Communist International, USSR, Antifa, Das Kommune, Hippy Haven, Leftist Agrarian Revolutionary Union, The Red Fleet, The SOP, North Korea, Libcom, Communist China, The MT Army, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The International Communist Union, The Embassy, and 8 others.The Southwestern Alliance, Republic of Mancunia, International Debating Area, Commonwealth of Progressive States, The New Democratic Union of Republics, Crestline, Democratic Socialist Alliance, and Flauxier Continent.
Tags: Communist, Independent, Password, Anti-Capitalist, Founderless, Socialist, Serious, Anti-Fascist, Democratic, Regional Government, Human-Only, Industrial, and 5 others.Minuscule, World Assembly, Eco-Friendly, Pacifist, and Isolationist.
Regional Power: Moderate
United Socialist Republics contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in United Socialist Republics
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, United Socialist Republics is ranked 441st in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The United Federative Republic of Stratovar||Left-wing Utopia||“De omnibus dubitandum”|
|2.||The United Socialist Republic of Panzara||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Memento Mori”|
|3.||The Republic of Kombee||Left-wing Utopia||“Join us for one hell of a ride”|
|4.||The United Socialist States of Snake Treaders||Left-wing Utopia||“Left Unity”|
- : The Democratic People's Republic of Puerto Colijito of the region MUTO proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between United Socialist Republics and Flauxier Continent.
- : The Holy Republic of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Federative Republic of Stratovar agreed to construct embassies with Flauxier Continent.
- : The Federal Republic of Davensbourg of the region Flauxier Continent proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between NSLeft and United Socialist Republics.
- : The Holy Empire of Malvator of the region Union Sovietica de Mordor proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between United Socialist Republics and Democratic Socialist Alliance.
- : The United Federative Republic of Stratovar agreed to construct embassies with Democratic Socialist Alliance.
- : The United Federation of Grand Caledonia of the region Democratic Socialist Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
United Socialist Republics Regional Message Board
This great honor will not be taken lightly.
Greetings, United Socialist Republics
I am Solid eagle, Superiorem Merionem Region's Secretary of Foreign Affairs. I am eager to work with you guys and hope we can strengthen our bond as great, proud regions. If there any questions or concerns, you can telegram me anytime. If one of our members, spams or trolls your RMB please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible. If you know of any possible threats to you or any allied regions of yours, please by all means contact our Secretary of External Defense Cringe kingdom.
Thank you for your time.
Greetings! I am the Chancellor of Red Pill and I would like to invite your people to speak freely on my forum (rmb) any time you'd like in hopes of making friends and exchanging ideas and debate.
Best wishes, IL Cancelliere Christopher Jackson.
I'll work with you. Red Pill is eager to make friends.
Post self-deleted by British fress.
Hello, United Socialist Republics
I am the Vice-Delegate of the region, The Southwestern Alliance.
Thanks for constructing embassies with us, we look forward to working with you guys. I hope we can become better friends of regions. Telegram me if there is a problem, and along with you can telegram the Founder, or the WA Delegate.
Hey there, I am the Executive Minister of The International Debating Area, I see our embassy construction has finished. If you're keen on debating you can subscribe to our foreign newspaper, The Debating Times. Right now, we're discussing whether political parties are necessary, you can debate on our RMB (Emabassy posting is allowed).
Remember, don't forget to hop on over, debate, and win yourself a Debating Awards:)