WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Kvann
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Bluecrown Keep, The Wooloo Pact, Fredonia, Dispatchia, WHY DO I MAKE NATIONS, WHO HATES LIFE YOU DO I DOOO, United League of Nations, Province of Mactan, The Draconian Order, Gypsy Lands, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Vincence Empire, The Great Monarchical Nations, The Galactics Union, and 25 others.Great Monarchical Dominions, The Grand Alliance of Democratic Nations, The Interdimensional Community, The NESW Empire, Organization of United Sovereign States, Eientei Gensokyo, Battleship, The Democratic Sphere, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, The Global Democratic Union, Zentari, Alnobia, Triad Archipelago, Northern Argaen Trade Organization, Lisseum, Viking Europe, Amalgamated Federation, Just relax, The Okchi Union, Sardovia, transvaal SSR, The Bar on the corner of every region, Lisseum Parliament, Mutual defense pact, and Pecan Sandies.
Tags: Anarchist, Anime, Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Anti-General Assembly, Anti-Security Council, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Casual, Cyberpunk, Defender, Democratic, and 42 others.Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Feminist, Free Trade, Future Tech, Game Player, General Assembly, Human-Only, Independent, Industrial, Isolationist, Issues Player, LGBT, Liberal, Libertarian, Minuscule, Modern Tech, Monarchist, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Outer Space, Pacifist, Past Tech, Post-Modern Tech, Puppet Storage, Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Silly, Snarky, Social, Socialist, Sports, Steampunk, Surreal, Trading Cards, Video Game, and World Assembly.
United Social Democracies contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in United Social Democracies
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, United Social Democracies is ranked 3,157th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Kingdom of Helvetic State||Anarchy||“Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Kvann||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Freedom is everything.”|
- : Embassy established between United Social Democracies and Pecan Sandies.
- : The Kingdom of Kvann agreed to construct embassies with Pecan Sandies.
- : The Intramarine Realm of Pygania of the region Pecan Sandies proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Eastern Kingdom of Dwarven Mines of the region Middle Earth rejected a request from United Social Democracies to establish embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Federation of world and United Social Democracies.
- : Anglia and oppland ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Kvann proposed constructing embassies with Middle Earth.
- : The Kingdom of Kvann banned The Anocracy of Carthinova from the region.
- : The United Socialist States of Northern Mozambique departed this region for Communists United.
- : The Anocracy of Carthinova departed this region for Westminster.
United Social Democracies Regional Message Board
Yes. I'm the vice-chair of the SDU, the Sinister-Consul of Lisseum (deputy prime minister), and the Minister of Health at the same time.
Edit: But not all of us are part of the SDU, though. We are the majority, though.
I got classed as Democratic Socialists even though my country is capitalist, we have the capitalist national policy.
> Translation for USA: umm... they've got a system where third parties actually matter. It's weeeeerd.
Itís crazy how in the US bipartisan means unanimous. Like, a good country should have like 8 different parties.
I assume not the Russian Civil War Greens.
Earlier today I got classified as a New York Times Dmeocracy. This, however, doesn't make sense as a key part of this classification is classical liberalism. Classical liberals are against welfare states and, well, I have a welfare state. Also, I don't have too much economic freedom.