by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

United roleplay authority Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .710711712713714715716. . .1,2241,225»

North Animalia wrote:Why is it always me?
Why?

Idk hes not a good person

North Animalia wrote:You wont understand, but that was a part of my childhood retro was making fun of.

I dont really know what to say
People who do that are just extremely dumb

1000 Stars wrote:Idk hes not a good personI dont really know what to say
People who do that are just extremely dumb

He knows what hes doing. Hes not stupid.
Hes just a terrible person.

North Animalia wrote:You wont understand, but that was a part of my childhood retro was making fun of.

one should not do that, i mean i sometimes get made fun because i watch anime, anime has been a part of my childhood i roast them so they shut up

RETALIA
Your most recent factbook kinda reminds me of darling in the franxx,
It's very good tho :D

The Retrofuture wrote:I was quite calm when I wrote that.

What If i made fun of Mortal engines?
I saw what happened when frozen forests did that
You freaked out

Now you do that to Animalia you say she deserved it

Shame on you hypocrite

RETALIA wrote:one should not do that, i mean i sometimes get made fun because i watch anime, anime has been a part of my childhood i roast them so they shut up

Haha weeb
(Jk no freak out)

RETALIA wrote:one should not do that, i mean i sometimes get made fun because i watch anime, anime has been a part of my childhood i roast them so they shut up

But retro never does.
Hes a real version of ghost. But worse.

Kemaharajaan Majapahit wrote:RETALIA
Your most recent factbook kinda reminds me of darling in the franxx,
It's very good tho :D

you watch anime ahh someone that also watches anime

thx i don't know what to name them tho

RETALIA wrote:you watch anime ahh someone that also watches anime

thx i don't know what to name them tho

I do it once in a while with some friends :)

1000 Stars wrote:What If i made fun of Mortal engines?
I saw what happened when frozen forests did that
You freaked out

Now you do that to Animalia you say she deserved it

Shame on you hypocrite

I would make an intelligent argument.

1000 Stars wrote:Haha weeb
(Jk no freak out)

Canadian Sam

North Animalia wrote:But retro never does.
Hes a real version of ghost. But worse.

welp

The Retrofuture wrote:I would make an intelligent argument.

You would have a stroke.

Kemaharajaan Majapahit wrote:I do it once in a while with some friends :)

i watch it everyday bro with that disney channel flow (PLZ KILL ME)

Kemaharajaan Majapahit wrote:I do it once in a while with some friends :)

zis one?

these thing are made out of Silicon based parasites
they are also AI they are not controled by pilots they are powerfull can also be used in space, these are useless in war we made this because gaint onsters are attacking some of our planets thats why.

VX-X ??? light ???

VX-X ??? light ???

VX-X ??? super heavy ???

VX-X ??? medium ???

VX-X ??? medium ???

VX-X ??? heavy ???

VX-X ??? superheavy ???

VX-X ??? superheavy ???

VX-X ??? medium ???

VX-X Valerius

Read factbook

The Retrofuture wrote:I would make an intelligent argument.

You just dont get it do you?

You are Litteraly a hypocrite

And you dont see it

North Animalia wrote:You would have a stroke.

I would not.

RETALIA wrote:zis one?

these thing are made out of Silicon based parasites
they are also AI they are not controled by pilots they are powerfull can also be used in space, these are useless in war we made this because gaint onsters are attacking some of our planets thats why.

VX-X ??? light ???

VX-X ??? light ???

VX-X ??? super heavy ???

VX-X ??? medium ???

VX-X ??? medium ???

VX-X ??? heavy ???

VX-X ??? superheavy ???

VX-X ??? superheavy ???

VX-X ??? medium ???

VX-X Valerius

Read factbook

nono
zis one

The Kaiju are a race of amphibious creatures genetically engineered by the Precursors, a sentient race from the Anteverse. the Precursors opened a portal between dimensions at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, allowing the Kaiju to enter Earth's dimension. As biological weapons of warfare, Kaiju are extremely hostile and toxic creatures designed with the intention to wipe out all humankind. Retalian scientist are trying to get the Precursors on Retalia's side.

Category 1 Kaiju:

Bonesquid

Hound

Rachnid

Category 2 Kaiju:

Onibaba

Category 3 Kaiju:

Knifehead

Yamarashi

Category 4 Kaiju:

Mutavore

Leatherback

Otachi

Raiju

Scunner

Category 5 Kaiju:

Slattern

Himantura

Read factbook

The Retrofuture wrote:I would not.

Please just leave me alone.

Kemaharajaan Majapahit wrote:nono
zis one
The Kaiju are a race of amphibious creatures genetically engineered by the Precursors, a sentient race from the Anteverse. the Precursors opened a portal between dimensions at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, allowing the Kaiju to enter Earth's dimension. As biological weapons of warfare, Kaiju are extremely hostile and toxic creatures designed with the intention to wipe out all humankind. Retalian scientist are trying to get the Precursors on Retalia's side.

Category 1 Kaiju:

Bonesquid

Hound

Rachnid

Category 2 Kaiju:

Onibaba

Category 3 Kaiju:

Knifehead

Yamarashi

Category 4 Kaiju:

Mutavore

Leatherback

Otachi

Raiju

Scunner

Category 5 Kaiju:

Slattern

Himantura

Read factbook

yeah they do look like darling in the fran

The Retrofuture wrote:I would not.

wanna test that theory?
Last time it happened you freaked out

1000 Stars wrote:You just dont get it do you?

You are Litteraly a hypocrite

And you dont see it

I said my honest opinion.

The Retrofuture wrote:I said my honest opinion.

Opinions that say other opinions are wrong are in fact wrong themselves

1000 Stars wrote:wanna test that theory?
Last time it happened you freaked out

He said he was rich, so maybe hes used to being able to say this kind of stuff.

1000 Stars wrote:Opinions that say other opinions are wrong are in fact wrong themselves

How can an opinion be wrong?

«12. . .710711712713714715716. . .1,2241,225»

Advertisement