by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

United Nations of Earthlings Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,2963,2973,2983,2993,3003,3013,302. . .3,3073,308»

Argentinstan

Prime Minister Shaun Rosario will be making his first state visit as Prime Minister to Valkiir, then to Hiram Land. He wishes to meet with leaders of both nations during his separate visits.

Senate leadership, dominated by Conservatives, has called for a vote of no-confidence regarding Rosario, a member of the Liberal Party. While members of the Senate cannot be eligible to be Prime Minister, they also hold power to call a vote to oust the incumbent Prime Minister which must also succeed in the Assembly.

The challenge is unlikely to go through as despite the Liberal minority in the Senate, even if the Conservatives manage to get votes from the Socialists and Liberals in the Assembly, the wide bipartisan support Rosario holds in that house will be likely to vote it down.

Argentinstan wrote:Agreed.

Whatís your take on this, Allexandretta, seeing as you and other large nations in the UNOE have a vested interest in this?

(Hiram Land, Valkiir, Aressna, Great Eustrastan and Western Alacademia)

Fully support this. I think we might need to try it out first, but I've recently culled my population because it seemed ridiculous.

Argentinstan, Beyo, and Tobakistan

Argentinstan wrote:Prime Minister Shaun Rosario will be making his first state visit as Prime Minister to Valkiir, then to Hiram Land. He wishes to meet with leaders of both nations during his separate visits.

Senate leadership, dominated by Conservatives, has called for a vote of no-confidence regarding Rosario, a member of the Liberal Party. While members of the Senate cannot be eligible to be Prime Minister, they also hold power to call a vote to oust the incumbent Prime Minister which must also succeed in the Assembly.

The challenge is unlikely to go through as despite the Liberal minority in the Senate, even if the Conservatives manage to get votes from the Socialists and Liberals in the Assembly, the wide bipartisan support Rosario holds in that house will be likely to vote it down.

Both our president and Prime minister are interested in meetings. The National Student Body Association wishes to conduct an interview with the Prime minister.

Argentinstan and Beyo

We will be headed back to a normal status.

Argentinstan, Aressna, and Beyo

Argentinstan

Valkiir wrote:Both our president and Prime minister are interested in meetings. The National Student Body Association wishes to conduct an interview with the Prime minister.

Prime Minister Rosario has boated a private plane from Argentinstan City and will be traveling to Valkiir City to meet with the President and Prime Minister as well as the National Student Body Association.

He will be joined by his wife (official title: Spouse of the Prime Minister of Argentinstan) Samantha Lynn Curie.

(OOC: Iíd be interested in RPing this meeting if itís ok with you.)

Argentinstan

Aressna wrote:Fully support this. I think we might need to try it out first, but I've recently culled my population because it seemed ridiculous.

Glad to hear it.

If this makes it past Parliament, I too will be reducing my population to something around the figure of 800-900 million.

Argentinstan wrote:Prime Minister Rosario has boated a private plane from Argentinstan City and will be traveling to Valkiir City to meet with the President and Prime Minister as well as the National Student Body Association.

He will be joined by his wife (official title: Spouse of the Prime Minister of Argentinstan) Samantha Lynn Curie.

(OOC: Iíd be interested in RPing this meeting if itís ok with you.)

The Prime Minister's plane is cleared through and given a formal escort to Republic Air Center whee they will be met by the President, King, and Prim Ministers as well as First lady Queen Charlotte, and Queen Anne.

Argentinstan

Valkiir wrote:The Prime Minister's plane is cleared through and given a formal escort to Republic Air Center whee they will be met by the President, King, and Prim Ministers as well as First lady Queen Charlotte, and Queen Anne.

After the four-hour flight lands, the Prime Minister and his Spouse descend the steps of the plane, waving to press and onlooking spectators.

They greet the King and Queen, President and Prime Minister, and the First Lady.

Argentinstan

Arg's population has been reduced to 960 million. Way more breathable now lol.

Aressna, Beyo, Tobakistan, and Aataroa

Hello!

Argentinstan

Aataroa wrote:Hello!

Hello and welcome to the UNOE!

Aataroa

Argentinstan wrote:Hello and welcome to the UNOE!

Thanks!

Argentinstan

Aataroa

Taranaki fishing on life support
James McDoug is an old fisherman who has been working in the Taranaki fishing industry for over 30 years. Now, he says that the industry is on the brink of collapse, and does not think it can be revived. In an interview with one of our reporters, McDoug said that he has not been able to take out his boat, the Red Rosie, for over 12 months. "I want to work, but I simply can't. Physically, I can't, and I can't find the right person to run the boat."

Taranaki contributes heavily to the A'ataroa fishing industry. The port of New Plymouth by itself provides the country with 40% of its seafood. In recent years, the port is not as exciting as it once used to be. Likely, if the port collapses, the entire fishing industry is at risk. "The issue is not a lack of funding, but a lack of manpower," says Keith Mawson of New Plymouth United, a fishing union and owner of a seafood store. "There are so many days when our shop is packed but people end up leaving disappointed because we ran out of product."

New Plymouth United has been petitioning the government and the Ministry of Education to encourage more young people to go into the fishing industry by funding and promoting fishing technical schools and deregulate the requirements for entry into the industry. So far, no response has been offered by the Labour government. On the other side of the aisle, Opposition has been keen to find allies in fishermen.
Members of the National Party and the Māori Party have both been campaigning and visiting fishing ports in order to show solidarity with the fishermen. The Māori Party, in particular, has been vocal about the damaging effects of regulating native Māori fishing territories, and has petitioned the Constitutional Tribunal to strike down the regulation as it "infringes on the rights of our peoples as stated in the Constitution and Treaty [of Waitangi]."

- Sharnah McCullough-Pascoe, A'ataroa Herald

(I hope that this is an okay way to RP in the region! Please tell me if it isn't)

Aataroa wrote:Taranaki fishing on life support
James McDoug is an old fisherman who has been working in the Taranaki fishing industry for over 30 years. Now, he says that the industry is on the brink of collapse, and does not think it can be revived. In an interview with one of our reporters, McDoug said that he has not been able to take out his boat, the Red Rosie, for over 12 months. "I want to work, but I simply can't. Physically, I can't, and I can't find the right person to run the boat."

Taranaki contributes heavily to the A'ataroa fishing industry. The port of New Plymouth by itself provides the country with 40% of its seafood. In recent years, the port is not as exciting as it once used to be. Likely, if the port collapses, the entire fishing industry is at risk. "The issue is not a lack of funding, but a lack of manpower," says Keith Mawson of New Plymouth United, a fishing union and owner of a seafood store. "There are so many days when our shop is packed but people end up leaving disappointed because we ran out of product."

New Plymouth United has been petitioning the government and the Ministry of Education to encourage more young people to go into the fishing industry by funding and promoting fishing technical schools and deregulate the requirements for entry into the industry. So far, no response has been offered by the Labour government. On the other side of the aisle, Opposition has been keen to find allies in fishermen.
Members of the National Party and the Māori Party have both been campaigning and visiting fishing ports in order to show solidarity with the fishermen. The Māori Party, in particular, has been vocal about the damaging effects of regulating native Māori fishing territories, and has petitioned the Constitutional Tribunal to strike down the regulation as it "infringes on the rights of our peoples as stated in the Constitution and Treaty [of Waitangi]."

- Sharnah McCullough-Pascoe, A'ataroa Herald

(I hope that this is an okay way to RP in the region! Please tell me if it isn't)

Really any way is okay to RP in the region.

Argentinstan, Hiram Land, Beyo, and Aataroa

Argentinstan wrote:Arg's population has been reduced to 960 million. Way more breathable now lol.

Lol my population is at around 70 million now.

Argentinstan, Beyo, Tobakistan, and Aataroa

Aataroa

Aressna wrote:Lol my population is at around 70 million now.

Mine is only 4 million. :D

Argentinstan, Aressna, Beyo, and Tobakistan

Aressna wrote:Lol my population is at around 70 million now.

Im keeping my population to 832 million, but it is dropping badly.

Also a hurricane hit Arg, it was the hurricane I was roleplayin with back in June but never got around to it.

Aressna, Beyo, and Aataroa

Global News

Anakan Industrial Area has been invested by Krakatau Steel Corporation, Mariana Medical,and Sudirman Electronic.

Jukomoto Chem Corporation has strike a deal with the goverment to built and expand Chemical Industries in Pandangan city,the city with the lowest economic growth.

Esevon is releasing its newest car named Esevon Silver and Esevon Gray,Esevon will targeted to sell about 150 thousand cars this year domestic.

Argentinstan, Beyo, and Aataroa

Argentinstan

Aataroa wrote:snip

Arg wishes to import small amounts of Aataroan fish if possible to make up for the shortcomings facing the Argentine fishing industry.

Argentinstan

Great Eustrastan and Western Alacademia wrote:Global News

Anakan Industrial Area has been invested by Krakatau Steel Corporation, Mariana Medical,and Sudirman Electronic.

Jukomoto Chem Corporation has strike a deal with the goverment to built and expand Chemical Industries in Pandangan city,the city with the lowest economic growth.

Esevon is releasing its newest car named Esevon Silver and Esevon Gray,Esevon will targeted to sell about 150 thousand cars this year domestic.

Esevon is invited to open car manufacturing plants in Arg and Florenza if it manufactures electric cars only (gas cars okay for Florenza) as well as invited to sell the cars in Arg and Florenza (electric only in Arg, gas okay for Florenza).

Argentinstan wrote:Arg wishes to import small amounts of Aataroan fish if possible to make up for the shortcomings facing the Argentine fishing industry.

As the A'ataroan fishing industry is also suffering some shortcomings due to a lack of manpower, businesses will do their best to provide Argentinstan with A'ataroan-caught fish. New Plymouth United will also be petitioning the Labour government to deregulate low-skilled immigration so as to create an immediate increase in fishermen in A'ataroa. The Māori Party has announced their support of the union's petition and will be proposing an amendment to the Immigration Act 2009.

Argentinstan, Aressna, and Beyo

Situation seems to be fine, will be leaving.

Argentinstan, Beyo, and Aataroa

Argentinstan

Aataroa wrote:As the A'ataroan fishing industry is also suffering some shortcomings due to a lack of manpower, businesses will do their best to provide Argentinstan with A'ataroan-caught fish. New Plymouth United will also be petitioning the Labour government to deregulate low-skilled immigration so as to create an immediate increase in fishermen in A'ataroa. The Māori Party has announced their support of the union's petition and will be proposing an amendment to the Immigration Act 2009.

In that case, mostly specialty fishmongers and supermarkets will be offering A'ataoran fish, not large-scale imports.

Beyo and Aataroa

All records have been updated with the exception of the Constitution.

New regional factbook!


United Nations of Earthlings
www.central.unoe/centralplanning/itcco


The UNOE Internet TLDs & Calling Codes Office is a regional agency under the Office of Central Planning dedicated to assigning all internet TLDs and calling codes to nations and organizational bodies located within the region.

Internet TLD

Delegated To

Purpose

Restrictions

.com

ITCCO

General Use

None

.org

ITCCO

General Use

None

.net

ITCCO

General Use

None

.unoe

ITCCO

General Use

UNOE citizens/residents only

.edu

ITCCO

Educational Use

Educational institutions only

.mil

ITCCO/Ministry of Defense & Security

Military Use

Regional military use only

.arpa

ITCCO

Technical Use

Technical infrastructure only

.ar

Argentinstan

Not Specified

Not Specified

.arg

Argentinstan

Not Specified

Not Specified

.argentinstan

Argentinstan

Not Specified

Not Specified

.hl

Hiram Land

Not Specified

Not Specified

.rhl

Hiram Land

Not Specified

Not Specified

.hiramland

Hiram Land

Not Specified

Not Specified

.ws

Western Sammarin

Entites associated with Western Sammarin/Sammarinese individuals

Sammarinese citizens, businesses, and permanent residents only

.wsn

Western Sammarin

Entites associated with Western Sammarin/Sammarinese individuals

Sammarinese citizens, businesses, and permanent residents only

.wsammarin

Western Sammarin

Entites associated with Western Sammarin/Sammarinese individuals

Sammarinese citizens, businesses, and permanent residents only

.pa

Paleno

Not Specified

Not Specified

.adm

Alexandim

Not Specified

Not Specified

.nz

Aataroa

Not Specified

Not Specified

.mail

Argentinstan

Not Specified

E-mail services only

.cafe

Argentinstan

General Use

Not Specified

.air

Hiram Land

Aviation Entities

Not Specified

.email

Hiram Land

E-mail Services

Not Specified

.rest

Hiram Land

Hotels & Motels

Not Specified

.law

Western Sammarin

Legal firms and other organizations or individuals associated with the law

Licensed attorneys and legal organizations only

.xxx

Western Sammarin

Pornographic content and adult services

Websites with appropriate age-assurance infrastructure only

.eco

Western Sammarin

Environmental and conservation organizations

Environmentally minded non-profit organizations only

.bank

Argentinstan

Banking & Finance

Registered/licensed banks with recognized regional insurance only

.design

Argentinstan

Art & Design

Not Specified

Region/Country Code

Nations

Area Codes

+1

Argentinstan, Paleno, Valkiir

100-200, 200-250, 400-450

+2

Hiram Land

392, 483, 499, 503, 542, 545, 555, 633, 666, 654, 773, 939, 964

+3

Western Sammarin, The Universe of Shadows

None Delegated.

+4

Florenza island, Great Eustrastan and Western Alacademia, Alexandim

201-219

+5

Aressna

None Delegated.

+6

Tobakistan

None Delegated.

+7

Allexandretta

None Delegated.

+8

None Delegated.

None Delegated.

+9

UNOE Regional Government

None Delegated.

Read dispatch

Aressna, The Universe of Shadows, Beyo, Tobakistan, and 1 otherAataroa

Calndea

[UPCOMING ELECTION IN CALNDEA
July 18 is Presidential Election Day in The Nation of Calndea. This is predicted to be one of the closest elections to date. From the Croise Party, Bill Slandvick, a former local mayor. From the Reped Party, Jack Warten, a civil rights activist. Because of the uniting with Rivertor, many new citizens are expected to vote for Warten, who looks to improve the nationís civil rights and remodel the nation. While most predictions have Slandvick, a more traditional Caldean, edging it out and winning the election.

Aressna, The Universe of Shadows, Beyo, Tobakistan, and 1 otherAataroa

«12. . .3,2963,2973,2983,2993,3003,3013,302. . .3,3073,308»

Advertisement