WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Bushville (elected )
Founder: The Republic of Bushville
Last WA Update:
United Nations of Caledonia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in United Nations of Caledonia
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, United Nations of Caledonia is ranked 8,003rd in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Queendom of Dragons Point||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You only fail when you stop trying ”|
|2.||The Republic of Republic of the Greats||New York Times Democracy||“Why Befriend em When You Can Kill Em”|
|3.||The Republic of Bushville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Grow. Innovate. Prosper”|
- : The Queendom of Medusas hoard ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Big neepers and United Nations of Caledonia.
- : The Empire of Golden York of the region Big neepers ordered the closure of its embassy in United Nations of Caledonia.
- : Skittleopolis ceased to exist.
- : Batman0357 ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between The Church of Flying Spaghetti Monster and United Nations of Caledonia.
- : The Republic of Bushville agreed to construct embassies with The Church of Flying Spaghetti Monster.
- : Otrua of the region The Church of Flying Spaghetti Monster proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between United Nations of Caledonia and Hollow Point.
- : The Republic of Bushville agreed to construct embassies with Hollow Point.
United Nations of Caledonia Regional Message Board
Which would you run for? Not much urgency of course, there kinda has to be a constitution before any offices are created.
Anyways, so, Ideas for basic rules for the region?
I LOVE SKITTLES
Attacking must be done in a UN style where at least 60% of the region approves the attack
Sounds reasonable to me.
I'd suggest a higher percent, maybe 66 or even 75. Raiding takes a lot of effort, to my understanding, you have to make a puppet nation, then move into the region itself from there, we get enough people into the region to dominate the local politics such as the World Assembly Delegate.
What type of people should we allow in people we know those who participate or whoever
I was originally thinking allow anyone in to make our region bigger easier, also I feel that in a perfect world we wouldn't know who each nation is to avoid bias and such. I don't know, I was going to make a poll for it later on. Feel free to state your opinion, and reasoning to convince people to vote your way in the regional message board.
Personally, I believe we should allow anyone into our region as it would allow it to grow much faster. Larger regions can become much more dynamic, especially in elections as there is a smaller chance of there being only one candidate for a position. If you're worried about some personal information thing, then I remind you that there is no personal information made public in NationStates, so you could simply make a fake name. We could keep a seperate message boqard for people that we know as well.
How often do you guys want to have elections? As you can only have one poll at a time, it would take about a week to get all the positions filled, allowing 24 hours for each poll so that everyone can easily have a chance to vote.