by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

United Nations RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Shadowlands of Juskalherria

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 493rd Largest Populations: 1,574th
World Factbook Entry

The United Nations is a region that welcomes all nations resolved to live in peace with their neighbors. Placing your nation in this region means that you agree to abide by the rules in LinkThe By-Laws and the rules of the NS Game

The history of this "ancient" region includes one threat of extinction and one near extinction. Because we were resurrected we commemorate our survival with these everlasting cheers: LONG LIVE MAX BARRY! THANK YOU! All Hail KING BOBERT, Monarch of the excellent Tihland!


LinkRegional Map
The current cartographer is Juskalherria. Nations who are interested may request a place on the map after being resident in the region for 70 days. The map is updated monthly.



  1. 4

    Naming Systems 1 for United Nations

    BulletinCampaign by Juskalherria . 44 reads.

Embassies: Non Aligned Movement.

Tags: Security Council, Neutral, Independent, Featured, Medium, and Role Player.

Regional Power: Moderate

United Nations contains 31 nations, the 493rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Devout in United Nations

World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.

As a region, United Nations is ranked 4,512th in the world for Most Devout.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Federal States of CalcaterraCorporate Bordello“Fraternitas Supra Divisione”
2.The Anarchist State of Senora Free StateCivil Rights Lovefest“Mother Anarchy is With Us!”
3.The Queendom of NedporenCapitalist Paradise“Nedporen Is Now Under Imperial Banners!”
4.The Distant Borderlands of BlabCorporate Bordello“Qui tacet consentire”
5.The Federal Republic of North NebraskaScandinavian Liberal Paradise“From Unity, comes Strength”
6.The Republic of LibarnisInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Liberty, Freedom, Justice”
7.The Shadowlands of JuskalherriaNew York Times Democracy“Perception is Reality”
8.The Nuclear Shadow of KaskalherriaPsychotic Dictatorship“Kangsong Daeguk”
9.The Republic of Wake IslandInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Where Today's Day Really Begins”
10.The Nation State of ThestalkerDemocratic Socialists“Possum te dicere sed deinde compulero te interficere”
1234»

Regional Poll • Name of the northwest continent

The Shadowlands of Juskalherria wrote:This is the landmass occupied by Senora Free State, Zambet Fatah, Lapod, Sokzana, Valirria, etc.

Voting opened 1 day 14 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Recent polls: “Round II: Name of the small sea in the N of the NW continent”“Who Decides a Continent's Name?”

Regional Happenings

More...

United Nations Regional Message Board

Reich for a fool*

im glad the 100 party sys is gone finally the 10 party sys is better we need it that way

The United States of Sintakea wrote:hai i like pie

Welcome to the gadfly nation of The United States of Sintakea. Hope you enjoy your stay in our fair region. Please help yourself to refreshments from our hospitality suite. \_/ (::)(::)

What kind of pie do you like?

Sintakea

The Queendom of Nedporen wrote:From what I can gather China is beginning to think of North Korea as more of a liability rather then a strategic ally.

IMNSHO China has never seen DPRK as an ally; rather more like a tool.

The Shadowlands of Juskalherria wrote:Welcome to the gadfly nation of The United States of Sintakea. Hope you enjoy your stay in our fair region. Please help yourself to refreshments from our hospitality suite. \_/ (::)(::)
What kind of pie do you like?

ANY PIE

The Democratic Monarchy of Anthacia wrote:AORAKI NEWS:
Elections are being held for the new Head Director of Foreign Relations. In the lead is a left-wing Candidate, Matthew Johnson, who is pushing for further co-operation with and between our allies in the International Union and is focused on getting the economy back on track "Only when we stand close to our allies are we great. Anthacia was a nation built to help and assist our fellow nations. The International Union has done nothing but sit around and watch the world go by. There is an interplanetary war and the nations of this alliance are acting independently, not unified, like a proper Union. If we seek greater co-operation with our allies, we can also hope to get the economy back to its former glory." Johnson is leading with 36% in the polls. Close behind him is right-wing Candidate Blake Goodwell, who is voicing his displeasure with the current Calcaterra-Anthacian relationship and is intent on distancing itself from Calcaterra and making Anthacia less dependent on it. "Dean is playing Reich like a fool. Calcaterra thinks we're it's puppet. We have to stand up for a Greater Anthacia! We can no longer let ourselves be limited by the views of a nation an ocean away!", he is second place with a 30% in the polls. Following them is a series of more minor candidates.


I don't see you as any type of puppet, and see our alliance as a cooperation between two large states who have common values. Just because I still want Calcaterra to stay one of the best in the region doesn't mean that I don't want Anthacia to succeed too. I also believed that we where making your views "Limited by the views of a nation an ocean away", but that we both believed the same things on most issues. I would also like to point out that Anthacia was the initiator in the alliance, and Calcaterra agreed to it, named it, and recommended members and the core ideology.

The United States of Sintakea wrote:ANY PIE


I applaud you, as you are most likely a genius.

The Federal States of Calcaterra wrote:I don't see you as any type of puppet, and see our alliance as a cooperation between two large states who have common values. Just because I still want Calcaterra to stay one of the best in the region doesn't mean that I don't want Anthacia to succeed too. I also believed that we where making your views "Limited by the views of a nation an ocean away", but that we both believed the same things on most issues. I would also like to point out that Anthacia was the initiator in the alliance, and Calcaterra agreed to it, named it, and recommended members and the core ideology.
I applaud you, as you are most likely a genius.


Johnson is supporting the alliance, but believes it needs to be further buffed and operate as a true Organization.

The Democratic Monarchy of Anthacia wrote:Johnson is supporting the alliance, but believes it needs to be further buffed and operate as a true Organization.


I am just not fond of being painted as an imperial and dictatorial state that just pulls strings to gain power. Anthacia should stay great, just not by making Calcaterra the common enemy. By the way, I still don't get how a fellow conservative nation could name their leader Reich at the same time as it has fought of fascism accusations.

The Federal States of Calcaterra wrote:I am just not fond of being painted as an imperial and dictatorial state that just pulls strings to gain power. Anthacia should stay great, just not by making Calcaterra the common enemy. By the way, I still don't get how a fellow conservative nation could name their leader Reich at the same time as it has fought of fascism accusations.


The two candidates are on opposite sides of the spectrum to provide more ideological diversity and actual consequences for Anthacia depending on who is elected. Both candidates do not represent my personal views. Also, I am aware that Reich is German for empire, but Reich is also German for rich.

The Democratic Monarchy of Anthacia wrote:The two candidates are on opposite sides of the spectrum to provide more ideological diversity and actual consequences for Anthacia depending on who is elected. Both candidates do not represent my personal views. Also, I am aware that Reich is German for empire, but Reich is also German for rich.


I will respect it from that standpoint, and I am sorry for making a fuss. As it seems if either candidate wins the alliance is strained, I am staging an election in Calcaterra about the possible dissolution of the International Union. Also, Reich is almost synonymous with Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany.

Forum View