WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The MT Army Museum of UD33
Last WA Update:
United Dictatorships is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in United Dictatorships
World Census agents tested the sharpness of household objects, the softness of children's play equipment, and the survival rate of people taking late walks to determine how safe each nation is to visit.
As a region, United Dictatorships is ranked 4,160th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of UD33||New York Times Democracy||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate!”|
- : Embassy established between The MT Army and United Dictatorships.
- : Embassy established between Antifa and United Dictatorships.
- : Embassy established between United Dictatorships and Ministry of Peace.
- : The MT Army Museum of UD33 agreed to construct embassies with Ministry of Peace.
- : The MT Army Museum of MOP33 of the region Ministry of Peace proposed constructing embassies.
- : The MT Army Museum of UD33 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale of the region The MT Army agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Museum of UD33 proposed constructing embassies with Antifa.
- : The MT Army Museum of UD33 proposed constructing embassies with The MT Army.
United Dictatorships Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.