WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
United Coalition contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in United Coalition
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, United Coalition is ranked 16,659th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Bygone Barons||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Pride and Industry”|
|2.||The Republic of Own Diaion||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
- : The Republic of Martyr Logarius departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Guy 64 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Undertoad Mario departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Playing My Song of Party in the USA resigned as d of United Coalition.
- : The Playing My Song of Party in the USA suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Playing My Song of Party in the USA abolished the region's flag.
- : The Playing My Song of Party in the USA updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Playing My Song of Party in the USA departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Playing My Song of Party in the USA lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Playing My Song of Party in the USA appointed The Playing My Song of Party in the USA as d with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Embassies in United Coalition.
United Coalition Regional Message Board
Bonsoir, bonsoir. I am a democratic nation with a name that's worth alot on scrabble, And I am here to tell you about a region where we could build embassies. The Continent of Eurasia
Were good thanks for the offer
*Puts the pumpkin on the compost heap. Picks up the candy wrappers that the kids left behind. Puts the face-paint stained bathroom towel in the washing machine. Mops up the brains that the zombies spilled.*
*Sighs. Then smiles.*
Halloween over. Time to get ready for CHRISTMAS!
Ho, ho, ho! With Hallowe'en over, you'll be turning your thoughts to Christmas! Of course, the little elves have been thinking about it all year, busy making preparations. But we still need a little assistance. Could you be Santa's little helper?
Do you know any good girls or boys that deserve special recognition? If you believe a nation or region you know has made a real difference to NationStates this year, please contact Little St Nick with the name and a few words of why they deserve to be on Santa's Nice List.
Saving the most delicious ideas until last - New this year is our Christmas Cookbook. Whether you choose a traditional Christmas pudding, or new sprout dishes, we are interested in hearing your best recipes, and GoodKingWenceslas would like to hear them. So bring us some figgy pudding, and bring it right here.
We'll be bringing you more festive events as the big day gets closer. Merry Christmas!
Greetings United Coalition! Merry Christmas!
Hope your founder comes back!
Welcome to the United Coalition!
Here, you may live freely however you wish. But with such, there are responsibilities you need to consider:
1. Respect each other and all nations within the region, if you wish to be respected.
2. Do not cause harm that may affect anyone.
3. Follow the general rules of NationStates for obvious reasons.
4. Obey the officers. They make rules and regulations to maintain peace and order.
5. Have fun with each other!
Note: If you want to become a regional officer, please send a telegram to any of the current officers.