WA Delegate (non-executive): The Bureaucratic Mess of Renoa (elected )
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in United Alliances
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, United Alliances is ranked 8,276th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Bureaucratic Mess of Renoa||Left-wing Utopia||“Libertas, unitas est, intellectus”|
|2.||The Federated Island Republic of Zocra||New York Times Democracy||“สาธารณรัฐที่รักของเรา”|
|3.||The United Socialist States of CES||Father Knows Best State||“If it ain't new, chuck it.”|
|4.||The Peanut Plantation of Jimmy Carter||Father Knows Best State||“Hi, I'm Jimmy Carter!”|
|5.||The Zocran Occupied Colony of Zocra-Nelson||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Securitatem in obscuro”|
|6.||The Cyber Nation of Dollars-Worldwide||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The way to progress is an open mind.”|
|7.||The Republic of Dleckia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Good times”|
|8.||The United States of 4ward||New York Times Democracy||“Save all the animals.”|
- : The United States of 4ward arrived from Osiris.
- : The United States of 4ward ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Dleckia arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Vilaces bral ceased to exist.
- : Vilaces bral arrived from The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : The Cyber Nation of Dollars-Worldwide arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Union of Socialist States of Universalius of the region War associated treaty organization withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Union of Socialist States of Universalius of the region War associated treaty organization proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Marine Islands of the region Alliance of the World proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
United Alliances Regional Message Board
I'm back, ugh I hate when life gets in the way, anyways how are you?
God, I was here like 2 years ago
hello Litid, how are ya
Hola. I've really been away. I just have nationstates set as my homepage, keeping my account active.
Lol well I've been checking in every once in a while, I have to find my old flag so I can replace the default one
It's been almost (Feb. 21) 5 years since I joined NationStates! Insane. Back then I was actually active.
Not that I'm active anyway, but just so everyone knows—the forum URL (unitedalliances.net) still works but it now redirects to tapatalk (the new forum provider). With Tapatalk, free custom domain support is not directly supported. However, the old links such as register.unitedalliances.net, constitution.unitedalliances.net, etc. should still work.
This is basically my annual check-up on nationstates. It's difficult to stay active what with college and all. Hope all 3 members nations are having a swell time in UA ;).