WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
United Alliances contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in United Alliances
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, United Alliances is ranked 17,089th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Major League of Baseball||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“It's not over until the fat lady sings!”|
|2.||The Federated Island Republic of Zocra||Corporate Bordello||“สาธารณรัฐที่รักของเรา”|
|3.||The Peanut Plantation of Jimmy Carter||Father Knows Best State||“Hi, I'm Jimmy Carter!”|
|4.||The Bureaucratic Mess of Renoa||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Libertas, unitas est, intellectus”|
- : The Pan-African Kingdom of Trans-Zamunda of the region Non Aligned Movement proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Falhington of the region The Red Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Doentsk ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Sumerian coalition and United Alliances.
- : Doentsk arrived from World assembly region.
- : Embassy established between Groland and United Alliances.
- : The Exiled Government of Riko Republic of the region Cape of Good Hope rejected a request from United Alliances to establish embassies.
- : The Federated Island Republic of Zocra removed a dispatch.
- : The Federated Island Republic of Zocra added a dispatch.
- : The Queendom of Kindjal of the region Groland agreed to construct embassies.
United Alliances Regional Message Board
Well, I don't really have time to do anything on here anymore. :(. It's been over 4 years since I first joined NationStates. Wow!
I'm back, ugh I hate when life gets in the way, anyways how are you?
God, I was here like 2 years ago
hello Litid, how are ya
Hola. I've really been away. I just have nationstates set as my homepage, keeping my account active.
Lol well I've been checking in every once in a while, I have to find my old flag so I can replace the default one
It's been almost (Feb. 21) 5 years since I joined NationStates! Insane. Back then I was actually active.
Not that I'm active anyway, but just so everyone knows—the forum URL (unitedalliances.net) still works but it now redirects to tapatalk (the new forum provider). With Tapatalk, free custom domain support is not directly supported. However, the old links such as register.unitedalliances.net, constitution.unitedalliances.net, etc. should still work.