WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
United Alliances contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in United Alliances
The following governments spend the greatest amounts on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment.
As a region, United Alliances is ranked 1,039th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Bureaucratic Mess of Renoa||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Libertas, unitas est, intellectus”|
|2.||The Peanut Plantation of Jimmy Carter||Father Knows Best State||“Hi, I'm Jimmy Carter!”|
|3.||The Major League of Baseball||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“It's not over until the fat lady sings!”|
|4.||The Federated Island Republic of Zocra||Corporate Bordello||“สาธารณรัฐที่รักของเรา”|
- : The Republic of Falhington of the region The Red Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Doentsk ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Sumerian coalition and United Alliances.
- : Doentsk arrived from World Assembly Region.
- : Embassy established between Groland and United Alliances.
- : The Second Union of Riko Republic of the region Cape of Good Hope rejected a request from United Alliances to establish embassies.
- : The Federated Island Republic of Zocra removed a dispatch.
- : The Federated Island Republic of Zocra added a dispatch.
- : The Queendom of Kindjal of the region Groland agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Federated Island Republic of Zocra granted Embassies and Polls authority to The Bureaucratic Mess of Renoa as Communications Officer in United Alliances.
United Alliances Regional Message Board
Well, I don't really have time to do anything on here anymore. :(. It's been over 4 years since I first joined NationStates. Wow!
I'm back, ugh I hate when life gets in the way, anyways how are you?
God, I was here like 2 years ago
hello Litid, how are ya
Hola. I've really been away. I just have nationstates set as my homepage, keeping my account active.
Lol well I've been checking in every once in a while, I have to find my old flag so I can replace the default one
It's been almost (Feb. 21) 5 years since I joined NationStates! Insane. Back then I was actually active.
Not that I'm active anyway, but just so everyone knows—the forum URL (unitedalliances.net) still works but it now redirects to tapatalk (the new forum provider). With Tapatalk, free custom domain support is not directly supported. However, the old links such as register.unitedalliances.net, constitution.unitedalliances.net, etc. should still work.