by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Union of the Kind Ones Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .243244245246

Synergetik wrote:Can't believe it's already over.

What is over? 😢

Sorry I CTE’d. 😢😢😢

Pineapple Juice wrote:Inactive gang lol

Indeed lol

How is everyone? I hope none of you are affected by the recent wildfires or COVID!

Compound Light Microscope wrote:How is everyone? I hope none of you are affected by the recent wildfires or COVID!

I am doing well, I certainly hope so too.

Compound Light Microscope wrote:How is everyone? I hope none of you are affected by the recent wildfires or COVID!

doing okay. we're not in the path of the fires but we are getting affected by the smoke from them

Dounkoist wrote:doing okay. we're not in the path of the fires but we are getting affected by the smoke from them

Yikes. Take care!

Synergetik wrote:I am doing well, I certainly hope so too.

I SENTENCE THEE TO THE PRISON

Compound Light Microscope wrote:I SENTENCE THEE TO THE PRISON

Oh dear!

I'm okay! We're on the other side of the country away from the fires.

College apps are hell though

Pineapple Juice wrote:College apps are hell though

Oh absolutely.

Have a goblet of Elanor Mead on the occasion of us being featured, and choose a housemate for quarantine in Middle-earth:
page=poll/p=164436

Pineapple Juice wrote:I'm okay! We're on the other side of the country away from the fires.

College apps are hell though

Yes! There is always so much paperwork! Best of luck!

How was everyone’s day?

Compound Light Microscope wrote:How was everyone’s day?

Not bad, and yourself?

«12. . .243244245246

Advertisement