by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Union of the Kind Ones Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .242243244245

Pineapple juice

e

Compound Light Microscope and Pineapple juice

SCREECH

Pineapple juice and Synergetik

Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet

Get involved!
- It's hypnotic! Choose your own adventure.
- Cast your vote in your Eligible Polls
- Craps! The Sands turns three!

Compound Light Microscope, Pineapple juice, and Synergetik

The NewsStand wrote:Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet

Get involved!
- It's hypnotic! Choose your own adventure.
- Cast your vote in your Eligible Polls
- Craps! The Sands turns three!

Comically large spoon

Compound Light Microscope and Pineapple juice

A poll about LOTR illustrations. Do you like some of Giancola's characters?

page=poll/p=160404

Compound Light Microscope, Pineapple juice, and Synergetik

How is everyone dealing with all of this Covid stuff?

Pineapple juice and Synergetik

Compound Light Microscope wrote:How is everyone dealing with all of this Covid stuff?

I'm drifting. It's awesome.

Compound Light Microscope and Pineapple juice

Compound Light Microscope wrote:How is everyone dealing with all of this Covid stuff?

I'm careful, out of consideration for myself, my loved ones, the people who work in hospitals, and everyone. It's working out ok.

Compound Light Microscope, Pineapple juice, and Synergetik

Your favorite pasta!

page=poll/p=160665

(After a error in build its back!)

Compound Light Microscope, Pineapple juice, and Synergetik

Synergetik wrote:I'm drifting. It's awesome.

😃

Lady Galadriel wrote:I'm careful, out of consideration for myself, my loved ones, the people who work in hospitals, and everyone. It's working out ok.

Please stay safe. Iím also trying my best to limit contact with other people.

Lady Galadriel, Pineapple juice, and Synergetik

Pineapple juice

Compound Light Microscope wrote:How is everyone dealing with all of this Covid stuff?

Procrastination to the max.

Pineapple juice wrote:Procrastination to the max.

That is such a mood lol.

My Dearest Friends,

This is Compound Light Microscope/CLM/Scholars of Diplomacy/Monarchical Law. I hope that you all are doing well during these trying times. I just wanted to inform all of you that recently, I have been experiencing a lack of interest in Nation States. I am very fond of the memories that I had built with all of you for the past 3 years. I am so grateful to have met all of you. I just wanted to let you know that my life has become much busier, and I need to focus on some things. I will be leaving all of nations to CTE except for my main "Compound Light Microscope" in my region of Union of the Kind Ones. If you ever need anything, just send a telegram to that nation. I will check it every so often as I still want to have a way to communicate with you all. Will I come back to NS full time eventually? Maybe or maybe not. But thank you so much for all the memories. Love you guys.

With Sincerest Regards,

His Majesty of the Realms, Sovereign of Union of the Kind Ones, Compound Light Microscope.

Lady Galadriel wrote:I'm careful, out of consideration for myself, my loved ones, the people who work in hospitals, and everyone. It's working out ok.

His Majesty grants the following regional award to....

Lady Galadriel

Distingushed Keeper of Good Ideals and Diplomacy

In recognition of nations OUTSIDE of UKO who have helped to maintain diplomatic relations with UKO and I those who have always created a positive atmosphere in the region.

I will still be here! Just in this region. Love you guys!

Thank you your majesty for such a wonderful time on NS.

Synergetik wrote:Thank you your majesty for such a wonderful time on NS.

No problem!! It was a pleasure! I will still be here, just in this region though. Thank you for all the memories. 😃

Synergetik wrote:Thank you your majesty for such a wonderful time on NS.

I henceforth release you from prison. 😃

Compound Light Microscope wrote:I will still be here! Just in this region. Love you guys!

Good to know you'll be keeping your founder nation around. Perfectly understandable when you're keeping busy! Hope everything you're working on prospers and grows!

Lady Galadriel wrote:Good to know you'll be keeping your founder nation around. Perfectly understandable when you're keeping busy! Hope everything you're working on prospers and grows!

Thank you so much!!!!

The new battle of the ages! Pancakes vs Waffles vs French Toast!

page=poll/p=161468

^The Link to this holy battle!

BrightonBurg wrote:The new battle of the ages! Pancakes vs Waffles vs French Toast!

page=poll/p=161468

^The Link to this holy battle!

french toast

«12. . .242243244245

Advertisement