by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Union of Justice RMB

WA Delegate: The Federal Republic of Dantomkia (elected )

Founder: The Gigantic Military Complex of Overlord69

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Largest Black Market: 406th Most Nations: 415th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 579th+8
Most Advanced Defense Forces: 741st Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 898th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 986th Most Corrupt Governments: 1,392nd Highest Average Incomes: 1,687th Largest Information Technology Sector: 1,710th Most Scientifically Advanced: 1,965th Highest Wealthy Incomes: 1,977th
World Factbook Entry

Built from the ashes of The Union of The Seekers after it's cleansing of nations that disagreed with the founder. The region strives to restore what had been lost to time and reform the glory of the UOTS. The Union of Justice welcomes all within our noble halls.



Rest in Peace Permexodia
Endorse The Delegate: Dantomkia!


Languages: English, Spanish, German, Irish

UOJ SECURITY LEVEL: Yellow



We are diplomat friendly, but please send a telegram to our SOD Unithonia before coming!


NO PUPPETS


Current Issues:


RP Year: 2 Weeks
2029: Dec, 6th, 2018 - Dec, 19th, 2018


The Daily Post
Unithonia wrote:ALRIGHT
*Patrick puts on George W. Bush sorry I f*cked up, but I'm a world power shoes"
LET'S BLOW THIS WORLD UP



Embassies: The Crimson Region, True Land, Empire of Galea, nasunia, Lardyland, The Alterran Republic, Overlordian Puppetry, The Dawn of Unity, Federation of the Indian Ocean, Eurerre, Driselbia, Bus Stop, UTOPIAS, Hollow Point, Malavastra, Simul, and 30 others.Rat Nations Assembly, United Nations of Earthlings, Confederation of New lands, The Empire of united free nations, The Lutheran Craft Beer Confederation, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Embassy, Benelux Union, THE NORTH Heart, Peace Prussia, The NewsStand, The Galactic Empire of Britain, The Galactic Imperium, Imperial Union of Allied States, The Twin Cities, United Republic of Octavia, Chicken overlords, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Union of Liberal Nations, Extalia, Region Name, International Debating Area, The Nation of Nations and Friends, Politics Amino, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, United Region of Minors, SECFanatics, Trinidad and Tobago, Salem, and Force.

Construction of embassies with PieTopia has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Anime, Capitalist, Casual, Democratic, Free Trade, Imperialist, Map, Medium, Modern Tech, Monarchist, Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, and 2 others.Role Player, and Social.

Union of Justice contains 33 nations, the 415th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Crime Rates in Union of Justice

World Census interns were dispatched to seedy back alleys in order to determine which nations have the highest crime rates.

As a region, Union of Justice is ranked 11,822nd in the world for Highest Crime Rates.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Federal Republic of DantomkiaCivil Rights Lovefest“Forwards Forever”
2.The Fiefdom of MocantuRight-wing Utopia“Long Live The King”
3.The Republic of Vagabond KingNew York Times Democracy“No one doesn’t have a cross to bear nowadays”
4.The Republic of CryobiaaCorporate Bordello“In God We Trust”
5.The Colony of Rhodesian FederationsCompulsory Consumerist State“Rise O Voices of Rhodesia”
6.The Empire of Federation Of United EuropeInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Puppets no more, a united Europa!”
7.The Holy Empire of The Darkness CultFather Knows Best State“I've seen the true definition of Darkness...I cant wait”
8.The Kingdom of SkobsonbonInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Shoki no tori wa, wamu o shutoku shimasu.”
9.The Gigantic Military complex of Overlord67Corporate Police State“Hear My Evil, See My Evil, Speak Only Of My Evil”
10.The Confederacy of RythoeNew York Times Democracy“Pride and Industry”
1234»

Regional Poll • Legal System

The United Irish Empire of Unithonia wrote:Should we establish an ACTUAL legal system, with dispatches and ways to track cases, in order to streamline OOC and IC issues?

Voting opened 19 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “Magic in RP?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Union of Justice Regional Message Board

Reichstag Federation wrote:Okay. Cause I was imagining a scenario where Diana somehow knows all enemy movements and strategies during a war xD

Oh no no no, dear god that would be so god moddy and bad.....

No that is not the extent of hethers powers. Good things she’s stuck in the mind and will more than likely stay that way XD

The Liberty of a Republic

"A nation, under the weight of a crown, cannnot stand for its people. That is a universal and unalienable fact!"

So proclaims the orator, speaking before a crowd of men from all walks of life. Despite the meeting being held in the freshness of the outdoors, the atmosphere felt almost exhausting. The men had been at the city plaza for hours now, having convened to discuss matters of government, away from the public eye. With these hours came discussions of humanity, religion, war, and finally democracy. With these hours came the speech of the group's de facto leader, a certain Harald Preben Michaelsen, cunning business magnate in Estonia and eminent leader of the Vabastajad.

"Tyrants by one man, tyrants by a hundred! Whatever the number may be, we shall see nothing but despots and brutes carrying the feathers of an antiquated privilege, even as the common man suffers from the iron weights of their limitless autocracy. By God's word we were given the rights of mankind! By our hands we shall embark upon the imprisoned homes of our sons and daughters, and by the Divine sword we shall cut the chains and the yoke of repression, and our voices shall be heard!

Latvians, you who have dauntlessly faced the fears of destruction at the hands of the Scandinavian menace, who have haplessly witnessed the subjugation of a once free people, remain under my hand and see our freedom unfold beneath common ground!

Estonians, you who saw from foreign lands came our oppressors and our exterminators, through your banner many greats have been saved and many terrorizers vanquished! Avenge your dead and dying with the call! Weep no more, for your tears shall be proclaimed and your scars shall be revealed!

Danes, Swedes, Norwegians, and other Nordic peoples, foreign kin who have come aware of your nation's evil, be exalted for in sacrificing dignity you have earned a place among the liberators of the people! Be bestowed upon with eternal vindication!

In thine I proclaim! Take leave of your houses, of your shores and yards, of your lovers and loved ones, of your wageless machineries, of your old monarch's eye, and walk through this open door that you may all wake! In everything and in nothing, there shall be freedom and freedom everlasting! All things that are, are things much liberated than coerced!

Sons of the nation, prepare for the age of liberty that is to come once more! Our noble and undefeated cause shall not be refuted by this old order. Ready your arms, and be uplifted, for if you shed but a drop of blood for your Fatherland, you will earn with you crowns of salvation and praise!"

And there was shouting in the streets.

Orange Nassau wrote:The Liberty of a Republic

"A nation, under the weight of a crown, cannnot stand for its people. That is a universal and unalienable fact!"

So proclaims the orator, speaking before a crowd of men from all walks of life. Despite the meeting being held in the freshness of the outdoors, the atmosphere felt almost exhausting. The men had been at the city plaza for hours now, having convened to discuss matters of government, away from the public eye. With these hours came discussions of humanity, religion, war, and finally democracy. With these hours came the speech of the group's de facto leader, a certain Harald Preben Michaelsen, cunning business magnate in Estonia and eminent leader of the Vabastajad.

"Tyrants by one man, tyrants by a hundred! Whatever the number may be, we shall see nothing but despots and brutes carrying the feathers of an antiquated privilege, even as the common man suffers from the iron weights of their limitless autocracy. By God's word we were given the rights of mankind! By our hands we shall embark upon the imprisoned homes of our sons and daughters, and by the Divine sword we shall cut the chains and the yoke of repression, and our voices shall be heard!

Latvians, you who have dauntlessly faced the fears of destruction at the hands of the Scandinavian menace, who have haplessly witnessed the subjugation of a once free people, remain under my hand and see our freedom unfold beneath common ground!

Estonians, you who saw from foreign lands came our oppressors and our exterminators, through your banner many greats have been saved and many terrorizers vanquished! Avenge your dead and dying with the call! Weep no more, for your tears shall be proclaimed and your scars shall be revealed!

Danes, Swedes, Norwegians, and other Nordic peoples, foreign kin who have come aware of your nation's evil, be exalted for in sacrificing dignity you have earned a place among the liberators of the people! Be bestowed upon with eternal vindication!

In thine I proclaim! Take leave of your houses, of your shores and yards, of your lovers and loved ones, of your wageless machineries, of your old monarch's eye, and walk through this open door that you may all wake! In everything and in nothing, there shall be freedom and freedom everlasting! All things that are, are things much liberated that coerced!

Sons of the nation, prepare for the age of liberty that is to come once more! Our noble and undefeated cause shall not be refuted by this old order. Ready your arms, and be uplifted, for if you shed but a drop of blood for your Fatherland, you will earn with you crowns of salvation and praise!"

And there was shouting in the streets.

Trying to become independent?

Reichstag Federation wrote:Trying to become independent?

Nope. The one who gave this speech is anti-government. I'm just trying to make RP interesting for myself By royally screwing myself over by making fancy diplomatic intrigues.

Ruriq: Read above so you don't misunderstand.

Republic of Callaxium wrote:“Indeed I would. Now then, I propose we do meet again sometime though currently the press demands our attention. Shall we go and meet them?”

Outside stood two podiums and a massive stage at the front of the National Hall, surrounding that was a crowed numbering in the millions as the Press took seats close to the front. Trump hadn’t ordered them to come but these events always seem to form during these meetings

"Is this optional?" President Tan asked. "I have a... rather negative impression of the press. Our newspaper agencies are notoriously self-serving and corrupt, and they have ruined more than one aspiring politician in their relentless crusade for 'shocking news' and 'more views'."
The President nonetheless stood up and prepared to go outside. If some foreign press which was potentially hostile was the worst he had to face in his question to brinf peace to the Pacific, then pay this price he must.

Republic of Callaxium wrote:Prime only watched as Atlas spoke to Diana in his firery demeanor. Diana immediately closed her eyes and when she reopened them they were in the color of space itself.

”Firstly who is this Armados? There is no such god my boy.” the voice was no longer Diana’s but of an older woman, calling herself “Hether”. She was obviously trying to anger Atlas even more. If he were to shoot Diana, she’d take full control. There would be no Diana left.

“My name is Hether young one. I assume your Atlas? Anyways, we are the creator... all universes are domained by a god. This and your universe are mine to control.”

The voic became cold and snarky at Atlas near the end before it closed its eyes and returned to Diana who took a deep breath and panicked

“What just happened...” Prime only looked in complete shock at what he just saw. As Diana regained her composure she looked Atlas in his stern gaze. He own eyes glowing scarlet right back at him.

“That Trip to the upper atmosphere don’t feel like space should... other than the Angel I felt another presence there... as if it was within me.. it called itself Hether.... honest to god that’s all I really remember currently.”

Immediately her eyes shut again and Hether returned

“As she said... she doesn’t know. Why don’t you just kill her, take her out of the way Atlas? Isn’t that the way of the Overlordians? To kill those who stand in your way? How do you think that worked out in this world?

Hm, not so good huh? Let me tell you one thing and one thing only. Your people’s senseless call to violence ends here, got it.”

She closed her eyes and Diana reawakened, this time even more panicked than before. Her scarlet eyes were no longer glowing as she was shaking all over her body, staring at the ground.

By that point Prime had enough, knowing that she was the real Diana. He rushed over to her and knelt down next to her.

“Diana... you must fight this thing.”

Diana continued staring at the ground, shaking with a look of fear in her eyes.

I am yet again at a loss for words here.

Hello!

Overlord69 wrote:I am yet again at a loss for words here.

Oof

Maybe I should leave the rest of the plan for another time. Just respond to this and THIS TIME I’ll begin the descent down to normalcy lol

Republic of Callaxium wrote:Oof

Maybe I should leave the rest of the plan for another time. Just respond to this and THIS TIME I’ll begin the descent down to normalcy lol

You made a deity.
no going down from there.

Wantinuvi wrote:You made a deity.
no going down from there.

No, what I made was a person with split personality with a deity lol

A deity Who’s stuck inside their mind at that lol

There’s a lot of ways to go down from there

Forum View

Advertisement