Governor: The Grand Republic of Killadonia
WA Delegate (non-executive): The Social Confederation of Crawlaysia (elected )
Founder: The Grand Republic of Killadonia
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Fredonia, The Republic Nations, Republic of Conservative Nations, The Confederacy of Free Nations, Commonwealth of Liberty, The Western Isles, Aeterna Publicae, Union Mundial, Portugal, The Labyrinth, Philosophy 115, Forest, Right to Life, St Abbaddon, Capitalist Paradise, Union of Christian Nations, and 61 others.The Democratic Republic, Union of Allied States, Free Market Federation, The Map, The Moonlight Battle Born, British North Pacific, The Reich, United States of America, Associated Powers Bloc, The Embassy, Oneid, Guinea Kiribati, Alliance of Democratic States, The Great Universe, Liberty Democratic Alliance, Global Union Consortium, matheo, World Assembly Council, One big Island, Cactus union, The Carrot Patch, The Empires And Republics Of Power, The Finntopian Region of DOOM, ThunderClan, Ladanvia, Northern Argaen Trade Organization, Gypsy Lands, Travelling Wilburys, Arconian Empire, Hollow Point, Jafazia, Breakfast at Milliways, The United Rebel States Of The Pacific, The Pangaean Union, Barbaria, Regionless, Out Of Left Field, The Embassy 3, The Official United Nations, The Illuminati, GOOD BOIs, Ocalawaha, The Empire of Kierania, Magna Aurea, Raxulan Empire, Connections, Icarus, United League of Nations, Galactic Imperium, League Of Allied Powers, The Embassy of Embassies, EmbassyRegi0nia, More Peace Less War, Monkey Empire, Independence Hill, One Collective Brain Cell, Fifth Empire, The Ondoles Empire, Mitteleuropa, Alleghany, and Aeviacy.
Tags: Casual, Democratic, Enormous, Featured, Map, Modern Tech, Neutral, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Role Player, and Social.
Regional Power: Moderate
Union of Free Nations contains 115 nations, the 238th most in the world.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in Union of Free Nations
World Census special forces intercepted crates of smuggled weapons to determine which nations have the largest arms industry.
As a region, Union of Free Nations is ranked 10,010th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The All Consuming Federation of Onocarcass||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Truly think about what you want your legacy to be”|
|2.||The Rogue Nation of Mavor||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Such is life in Mavor”|
|3.||The Dominion of Zanbaros||Corporate Police State||“Who Dares Wins”|
|4.||The Objectivist Republic of Haigford||Right-wing Utopia||“I am in control here!”|
|5.||The Holy War-torn territories of U Crane||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Moon and Beyond!”|
|6.||The Social Confederation of Crawlaysia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Only in Crawlaysia, Capitalism and Communism coexist.”|
|7.||The Queendom of Solvonia||Corporate Police State||“Unbowed”|
|8.||The Commonwealth of Etna||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Sun Never Shined on a Cause of Greater Worth”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Pyrehearth||Moralistic Democracy||“God Save The King”|
|10.||The Federation of Industrivovka||Capitalist Paradise||“For the machine”|
1234. . .1112»
Last poll: “Who do you think will win the candidacy for the presidency of the USA for the Republican Party?”
- : Alliance of allied republics ceased to exist.
- : The United Kingdom of Kyrania departed this region for United Kingdom.
- : The Republic of Fliadan of the region International National Democratic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Ashkera ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Aeviacy and Union of Free Nations.
- : The Republic of Fliadan departed this region for International National Democratic Union.
- : Embassy established between The Ondoles Empire and Union of Free Nations.
- : Embassy established between Alleghany and Union of Free Nations.
- : Embassy established between Mitteleuropa and Union of Free Nations.
- : Embassy established between Fifth Empire and Union of Free Nations.
Union of Free Nations Regional Message Board
How do these elections work? Can only Americans vote? What if I wish to pretend to be American just for the sake of elections, can I? Or do you require participants to swear to their actual state of residence?
(I love elections)
Got two new factbook with more on the way;)
Democratic League (Green, Democrat, Republican, Conservative, Liberty parties, etc)
Extreme Coalition (Communists, Fascists, Monarchists, Anarchists, etc)
There are, in total, 107 seats in congress, and 174 in the Senate, odd numbers to eliminate the possibility of ties. There are 87 Provinces, each have 2 representatives.
Senate: The Senate is the part of the government where Provinces squabble amongst themselves. They have no say in the government other than to propose ideas and to ask for government favors.
Congress: 107 Congressmen and women, whichever coalition wins the presidential election, gets the "odd seat" (the seat that makes them the majority by 1 seat).
Executive branch has the power to:
1. make bills which can turn into laws.
2. the President has full power of the military
3. The Vice President can veto the Presidents bill (only once).
The Vice President only takes over as President if:
1. the President dies in office or is kidnapped (he only takes over until the President is retrieved from the kidnappers, or when a new one is elected)
2. Is automatically the Presidents campaign manager.
the President can choose his VP, that is the only way.
Legislative branch has the power to:
1. veto bills made by the President
2. impeach the President
Judicial branch has no political power, but instead settles court cases handed to them, and controls the law and order of the land.
there are 1 of 2 ways to impeach a President:
1. Congress can propose to impeach the President by appealing to the rest of Congress, remember, there are two coalitions of parties (nation=lachsyland/detail=factbook/id=1884823) so a coalition OR party can present the idea. If this passes with majority vote, the impeachment is then brought to the public in a public referendum. Only people 18 years and older and with citizenship can vote. If the majority of the public says yes, the President is impeached, but can still run for office in any position.
2. The public can host a public referendum, if it passes with majority vote (again 18 years and older with citizenship), it goes to Congress, if that passes, then it's over, the President is forced to leave on authority of the Judicial branch.
Presidents can only run 2 terms (4 years each) but can run for 3 more bonus terms (only 3), but first, they have to hold public referendum, if the majority of people say yes, the President can appeal to Congress, if Congress says yes, the President can run for 3 more terms. BUT ONLY 3 BONUS TERMS MAX.
Bill passing process:
Both the Legislative and executive branches can make bills (unpassed laws), which is then presented to the other branch, if it passes (majority vote in congress, and the President and Vice President approve of the bill), it then goes to public referendum, if that passes with majority vote, it becomes a law enforced by the Judicial branch. However, if the bill doesn't pass congress (or the President) it then goes back for reprocessing, if it fails to pass the second time, then it goes to public referendum, if that passes, it's a law, if it doesn't, then it doesn't. Lachsyland prides itself in listening to the public opinion.
LOL that's so cool
The election for Second Seat of the SJC has begun here:
The Elections Poll has ended, and a majority (8 votes!) voted for Trump to lead the GOP. Only 3 votes went to DeSantis (1 solo, 2 along with Trump) and the other 6 went to Biden.
See you all again when I think up a new poll!
Bother! I just clicked a wrong choice and accidentally allowed Public Protest in the glorious country of U Crane. I lost my precious Father Knows Best status and am now an Inoofensive Centric deMockRacy or something. the horror, the Shame! (Hides)