WA Delegate (non-executive): The Democratic Commonwealth of Ecclestia (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Bible Believers, League of Christian Nations, Right to Life, The conservative christians, The Alliance of Catholic Nations, The Prayer Room, The Great Universe, Court of International Law and Justice, The Free Nations Region, The Democratic Republic, Christian Nations Union, Ebenezer, U R N, New World Union, Sunalaya, Federation of Conservative Nations, and 30 others.The Western Isles, United League of Nations, The Dawn of Unity, The United Coalition of Nation States, International Debating Area, Barbaria, Force, Northern Atlantic Ocean, Christian, 1st Lutheran Christian Community, Heart, Union of The Principalities, Universal Pact, Greece, Autonomous Confederacy of The New World, Evangelical Christian Nations League, The New Catholic Union, Christian Intellectuals, Teutonic Empire, Independent Catholic Region, Anontia, Federated States of Conservative Nations, Libertatem, Concorde, The Moderate Alliance, Mission Crabs, St Jeanne d Arc, Refuge of Christ, Council of Islamic States, and Tribute Torch.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in Union of Christian Nations
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, Union of Christian Nations is ranked 3,070th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Christian Popular Republic of Americolumbia||Tyranny by Majority||“Via, Veritas, Vita.”|
|2.||The Qahal of Nazarene Israel||Tyranny by Majority||“מרן אתא”|
|3.||The Democratic Commonwealth of Ecclestia||New York Times Democracy||“Love the LORD your God and your neighbour as yourself”|
|4.||The Community of Christadelphians||Democratic Socialists||“Let us Shine as Lights, Let us Shine as Christ”|
|5.||The Joyous Land of Geneviev||Democratic Socialists||“Viehzucht aufzugeben, heißt von Touristen leben”|
|6.||The Federalist People's Republic of Christianopoulos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Close relations and cliques are different.”|
|7.||The Utopia of Ndaku||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Oh! Great is our God!”|
|8.||The Theatrical Republic of Puerto Sabio de Logos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Rise my fellow eagles to the stars and beyond!”|
|9.||The Holy Unified Commonwealth of Civitas Asiae et Pacificarum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honor, Liberty, Truth. In the name of the Lord.”|
|10.||The Most Serene Republic of Kationa Unida||Democratic Socialists||“Barriga llena, corazón contento”|
- : Arctrucia ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Decreeist Empire of The Decreeist Nation of Germany of the region The New Catholic Union cancelled the closure of its embassy in Union of Christian Nations.
- : Embassy established between Union of Christian Nations and Tribute Torch.
- : Christadonia ceased to exist.
- : The United States of Armaros 1 of the region The New Catholic Union ordered the closure of its embassy in Union of Christian Nations.
- : The Grand United Kingdom of Swisso-Britannia rejected Kebabistan's request for regional embassies.
- : The Grand United Kingdom of Swisso-Britannia agreed to construct embassies with Tribute Torch.
- : The Commonwealth of Wesyra arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Federation of United Provinces of Oceania departed this region for The Empire of Mare Nostrum.
- : The Federation of United Provinces of Oceania arrived from East Pacific.
Union of Christian Nations Regional Message Board
1. It’s essentially the same in my part of Kentucky. We’re one of the more well-to-do counties in “Coal Country,” and I can name several members of my family who died due to complications with black lung. What bewilders me is that, despite all this, people still think there’s nothing that can replace it. Honestly I understand it, but at the same time other states bordering us have already implemented alternative energy, and it’s gone perfectly well for them, but people just can’t seem to get it that the coal industry isn’t coming back. From my place of privilege and security, I honestly can’t say anything about being afraid of your government, but as others have suggested the best thing to do is just try to educate who you can on the issues and try to break through.
2. Ah, I see. I’m still relatively shakey on my eschatology. Honestly I need to study up on Revelation more :/.
I also get upset when our commission to tend the Lord’s garden is ignored for profit :(. And don’t be discouraged in the faith by the quarrels in the Church. I went through my period of doubt (and still have pangs of it occasionally) when I took note of the hypocritical behavior of many who also claim the title of ‘Christian,’ but just remember that Christ is much larger than the Church; we might be the Body, but He is the Head. For all our denominational infighting and corruptions, just remember that Christ is the heart of the faith, and no matter how many corrupt and worldly men defile the Church, that cannot be changed. We’re called to be the salt and light of the world just as much inside the Church as outside it. If you see corruption and sin, name it and confront those committing it in love, especially our leaders.
I wish you well, and I will pray for you :).
I tend towards the symbolic side, mostly because it seems to be a letter of both encouragement to the persecuted Church and of eschatology as relating to future events. Like, I interpret it as referring to the Roman Empire’s persecution of the Church, but maybe there’s the implication of a future “Babylon” that will do the same. I can just say that I don’t know.
Does anyone read the psalms and proverbs of the day, or am I the only one ;v?
Greetings my fellow brethren!
Apologies for my inactivity as Elder because our nation has to fix internal problems of its own as well as devoted time for spiritual journeying and direction.
My tenure as Elder is almost over, and so I ask... is it possible for our nation to be reelected or wait for a couple of months? (Ecclestia)
Again have a blessed day 😊
Imma be honest. I kinda wish I had flag-making software, because the one I have at the moment is not what the fullest of what I want :/.
I usually use ones from Reddit and edit them via Microsoft Paint to fit how I want to vibe with a new potential flag.
I usually rip mine from Reddit too tbh. What I’d like to include is:
- (1)Seal of Solomon with a Cross overlaid, topped by a crown.
- (2)The “aleph” and “tav” letters.
- (3)The phrase “Maran Atha” in the Aramaic.
- (4)Red lines, possibly horizontal. Think the Israeli flag and you’d be correct.
- (5)If the first one doesn’t look good, replace it with the Messianic Seal.
- (6)Color scheme: crimson-red and gold.
I’ll give it a shot, thank you :)!