WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Union Leroycumpadrista contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in Union Leroycumpadrista
The World Census conducted frenzied haggling with fishmongers in order to determine which nations have the largest fishing industries.
As a region, Union Leroycumpadrista is ranked 10,201st in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The United States of Vengeance2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“42”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Leroyfalangismo||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Larga vida y prosperidad”|
- : The Free Land of Tu-kai-taua fighters departed this region for The NOSPR.
- : The United States of Vengeance2 lost WA Delegate status.
- : Embassy established between Disorganization and Union Leroycumpadrista.
- : The Atamansha of Maria Nikiforova departed this region for Vengeance.
- : Leslaide departed this region for Disorganization.
- : Spropuse ceased to exist.
- : The United States of Vengeance2 appointed The United States of Vengeance2 as Overseer with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Union Leroycumpadrista.
- : The Entropic Side of the Force of Jedi Mind Trick departed this region for Disorganization.
- : The United States of Vengeance2 password-protected the region.
- : The United Kingdom of Vedakay departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Union Leroycumpadrista Regional Message Board
If you're friendly, why did you not contact Vengeance2 and endorse him instead of trying to usurp the Delegacy? That attempt, by the way, included a player endorsing you violating NationStates rules by having more than one nation in the World Assembly at a time. I'm not buying it.
If you're actually an ally, the best thing you could do right now is move your nation out of the region because that will speed up the ability to impose a password. But I won't hold my breath expecting you to do that because, again, it makes no sense that you would have tried to grab the Delegacy last night instead of contacting and working with us if you were actually on our side. The simplest and most probable explanation is that you're lying, poorly.
In any case, the region is well monitored at updates now so you might as well give up and move on.