WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Umbrella Corporation
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Umbrella Corporation is ranked 6,801st in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Islamic Kingdom of Aldahn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In our Prophet, we believe in true happiness”|
|2.||The United States of Estye||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In our lord, we trust”|
|3.||The Arab Kingdom of Ruwait||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“الله والدولة.”|
|4.||The Royal Emirate of Qeretar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Praise Allah!”|
|5.||The Islamic Republic of Tebekistan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In the memory of our strong leader!”|
|6.||The Union Republics of East Troptopia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“In Socialism we belive that we can achieve anything”|
|7.||The Federal Provinces of Alkina||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The Mountain Republic!”|
|8.||The Iron Empire of Nickelburgh||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For the Empire!”|
|9.||The United Queendom of Evector||New York Times Democracy||“We are united for a common goal”|
|10.||The Royal Union of East Ganicistan||Mother Knows Best State||“Our Beloved Union is the future!”|
- : Almiska ceased to exist.
- : The Royal Union of East Ganicistan arrived from Balder.
- : The Imperial Realm of Xaosha departed this region for The Federation of Sovereign States.
- : The Arab Republic of Burunda arrived from Lazarus.
- : The United Socialist States of Kim Jong Xenon of the region The Royal Convetianian Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Socialist Republics of Etchechuria ceased to exist.
- : The Arab Republic of Burunda ceased to exist.
- : The Hallow Kingdom-Holy Empire of Porcinea of the region Pigsty Steppes proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal States of Nibia arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Royal Sultanate of Keliz arrived from Osiris.
Umbrella Corporation Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.