WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Infinite Empire of Yallak
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Tyrrhenia
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, Tyrrhenia is ranked 20,066th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Sovereign Imperial Dominion of Aschenhyrst||Father Knows Best State||“Buann é a maireann (He wins who survives)”|
|2.||The Allamunnic Federation of The Fanboyists||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Would you idiots stop that?”|
|3.||The Infinite Empire of Yallak||New York Times Democracy||“Captivus Aem Naeis Hostis”|
|4.||The Fascist Federation of The Grand World Order||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Omne Ensis Impera; Deus Vult”|
|5.||The Corporatocracy of Elcric Kcalb||Corporate Police State||“Avarice, the spur of industry.”|
- : Cukarica ceased to exist.
- : The Infinite Empire of Yallak arrived from Lazarus.
- : Regional Founder The Infinite Empire of Yallak ceased to exist.
- : The Corporatocracy of Elcric Kcalb arrived from Balder.
- : The Corporatocracy of Elcric Kcalb ceased to exist.
- : The Grand Empire of Ralkovian Grand Island ceased to exist.
- : Logane of the region The new kingdom of scotland proposed constructing embassies.
- : Anhalter ceased to exist.
- : The Space Continuum of Ro Dah of the region Adrastos proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Adrastos and Tyrrhenia.
Tyrrhenia Regional Message Board
Dammit i died again
also see Yallak playing on steam 24/7
it is a surprise i always thought he spends his days running away from rabid dingos
They virtualized the activity, now we can do it from home without having to exercise
Don`t you have to be in training for your role in the fifth Mad Max documentary film?
The Fanboyists and Cukarica
Im aussie, we don't train for Mad Max films. They are basically reality tv.
Back bitches. Ralkovians never die.
I had always assumed they (and the Crocodile Dundee series) were documentaries, so I was on the right track.
Yeah, pretty close. Though Crocodile Dundee's knife was a bit small.
I thought Croc was carrying what was supposed to be a butterknife, tbh.
A children's one, yes
Much like my view on a shotgun chambered less than 12 gauge.....something for women and children. :P