WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Infinite Empire of Yallak
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in Tyrrhenia
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, Tyrrhenia is ranked 753rd in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|1.||The Corporatocracy of Elcric Kcalb||Corporate Police State||“Avarice, the spur of industry.”|
|2.||The Fascist Federation of The Grand World Order||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Omne Ensis Impera; Deus Vult”|
|3.||The Infinite Empire of Yallak||New York Times Democracy||“Captivus Aem Naeis Hostis”|
|4.||The Sovereign Imperial Dominion of Aschenhyrst||Father Knows Best State||“Buann é a maireann (He wins who survives)”|
|5.||The Allamunnic Federation of The Fanboyists||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Would you idiots stop that?”|
- : The Federation of Allamunnic States departed this region for Ajax.
- : The Federation of Allamunnic States arrived from The Cornellian Empire.
- : The Godly Meme Haven of Pakistanistanistan of the region Algrenery proposed constructing embassies.
- : Cukarica ceased to exist.
- : The Infinite Empire of Yallak arrived from Lazarus.
- : Regional Founder The Infinite Empire of Yallak ceased to exist.
- : The Corporatocracy of Elcric Kcalb arrived from Balder.
- : The Corporatocracy of Elcric Kcalb ceased to exist.
- : The Grand Empire of Ralkovian Grand Island ceased to exist.
- : Logane of the region The new kingdom of scotland proposed constructing embassies.
Tyrrhenia Regional Message Board
Im aussie, we don't train for Mad Max films. They are basically reality tv.
Back bitches. Ralkovians never die.
I had always assumed they (and the Crocodile Dundee series) were documentaries, so I was on the right track.
Yeah, pretty close. Though Crocodile Dundee's knife was a bit small.
I thought Croc was carrying what was supposed to be a butterknife, tbh.
A children's one, yes
Much like my view on a shotgun chambered less than 12 gauge.....something for women and children. :P
Yallak, Asch, are you guys on Steam, by the way?
Oh my God. We're dwindling. This is insanity.
Wasn't hard to know it was coming. Come to it, are you on Steam, Elcric?